OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Delvis - no m8 was coeliac disease in the end it seems, so no reason not to do another cycle.

Ahh okay.

Up to you obviously what you take, I'd love to get some mass on me quickly, but I don't fancy going the saucey root :p

@Mr_Gimp

Good on you man, get in the gym ratz thread and keep everyone posted, will keep up the motivation for you :)

Soldato
Cheers guys!

I'll head on into the Gym Ratz thread in a little while, as I've got some decent reading to do on what's achievable with my little barbells to start with lol

Man of Honour
Looking big UE should look even bigger with a bit more of the bf gone.
Good luck Mr Gimp, just remember it's all about being consistent and getting yourself into the routine once you've done that it's relatively plain sailing :)

Soldato
img0207cl.jpg

I'm not a fairly big chap. Any advice welcome.

Soldato
lol we GL m8 remember treat it with respect, im all for it when done properly but nothing worse than when its abused as a shortcut.

Delvis - no m8 was coeliac disease in the end it seems, so no reason not to do another cycle.

I'll end my input on the 'help' here, but I've trained long and hard for years, know what works well for my body, and have diet/supps knowledge down to a tee. It's in good hands :)

I'll upload a pic in a few months, I promise!

Soldato
Looking better with drop in bodyfat UE, has your strength taken a hit? If you're struggling with the cut, have you considered perhaps taking a shortcut through the bicycle lane here before peddling through with the bulk?

Soldato
Looking good UE. Bit lower bodyfat and you should be good to go.

Took another couple today, will do me for the year i think :p Delts and back are by far my strong points, arms have grown by about half an inch the past couple of weeks which is #winning, chest is still lacking and will be hit super hard come the new year.

If i had some decent lighting i would have shown off my shoulder striations but that can wait

Last edited:
Caporegime
Looking good UE. Bit lower bodyfat and you should be good to go.

Took another couple today, will do me for the year i think :p Delts and back are by far my strong points, arms have grown by about half an inch the past couple of weeks which is #winning, chest is still lacking and will be hit super hard come the new year.

No one can deny the awesomeness of this vest.

If i had some decent lighting i would have shown off my shoulder striations but that can wait

Looking quite solid on that frontal shot buddy, nice one. :)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
SM with the gun shot ;)

Here are some I took today, first one SM inspired ;)

IMG_3388.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3393.jpg

Need to work on width on the shoulders and lower pec.

5' 11" @ 80kg

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Mirin'? is that street lingo? I do like a good peak, but man the gap between bicep and forarm is sad :(

I don't train traps so thanks :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Mirin'? is that streety lingo? I do like a good peak, but man the gap between bicep and forarm is sad :(

I don't train traps so thanks :)

Admiring :p Yeah i feel you on the gap, wearing a tshirt with normal length sleeves and arms look 10 inches :( Although it does look more impressive flexed i think, just got to get massive to make up the difference.

Back
Top Bottom