OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
I'll have a look although i'm not exactly made of money :p I have a nice fitted one i got from primark on sale for about £3, shame it's full of holes after i wore it for a weeks labouring. Makes a good gym T though when i don't go for the vest!

It will be interesting to see how much my weight comes down when i cut considering i don't feel like i have much fat to lose over my abs, top 2 are still visible in reasonable lighting. My lower back holds a ton of fat though :(

Soldato
Frickin' millions of years then. :( Hard to say how much I've gained because it appears that I've lost fat whilst adding muscle (without even attempting to lose fat!) basically my weight has stayed the same, I feel like I have more muscle and the pics I posted on here apparently showed fat loss....

3 years to gain 20kg?

Soldato
Personally unless you're on like FF status i'd say more like 2. Thats half a pound a week. Took me about a year if i exclude the 3 months of summer spent at maintenance, but thats with strong noob gains

Last edited:
Soldato
June 2010 - 65kg/143lbs
october 2010 - 68/150
nov 2011 - 84/185
now - 85/188

Ate at maintenance and lifted once per week june,july,august this year, rest of the time bulking on 3000-3500 cals

Soldato
June 2010 - 65kg/143lbs
october 2010 - 68/150
nov 2011 - 84/185
now - 85/188

Ate at maintenance and lifted once per week june,july,august this year, rest of the time bulking on 3000-3500 cals

Nice! :cool:

Wide grip pull-ups, behind the head presses...All sorts hit the traps I guess.

Rear flys could a little bit as well.

Isn't that....training traps though? :o

Permabanned
I can't seem to bulk :o Other than gaining more fat in my fatty areas.

Legs and belly

delvis would you start to log your training sessions meticulously and posting either on a blog or in here. You need to start getting detailed about what exactly you are doing if you want help in making progress. Im yet to meet someone male over 50kilos (and under 120kg) who i couldnt have repping bodyweight squats within a few months of training. You have been doing this blooming ages and your getting nowhere at all (generally speaking). It cant even be diet because my brother manages on about 2 pizzas a day much to my distaste lifting vastly more than you at similar stats.

Get logging stuff get detailed. If you cant be arsed then your screwed anyway you'll be where you are forever.

Soldato
delvis would you start to log your training sessions meticulously and posting either on a blog or in here. You need to start getting detailed about what exactly you are doing if you want help in making progress. Im yet to meet someone male over 50kilos (and under 120kg) who i couldnt have repping bodyweight squats within a few months of training. You have been doing this blooming ages and your getting nowhere at all (generally speaking). It cant even be diet because my brother manages on about 2 pizzas a day much to my distaste lifting vastly more than you at similar stats.

Get logging stuff get detailed. If you cant be arsed then your screwed anyway you'll be where you are forever.

+1. gotta be something not right

Back
Top Bottom