OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Nah, you got a nice shape relaxed, your traps are up for instance.

Either way, nice shoulders going on!

P.S: I like the pyjamas

P.P.S: Of you get those tri's out some more your arms would be even bigger! ;)

Skill most people are the same, unless they are wearing skin tight clothes or are huge monsters.

Here's me in a doyouevenlift shot :)

2012-02-20202158.jpg

Skill most people are the same, unless they are wearing skin tight clothes or are huge monsters.

Here's me in a doyouevenlift shot :)

2012-02-20202158.jpg

does not apply.
those veins----->clear gun show even for the untrained eye.

Skillmister, I feel your pain man, most of the times I look at myself in random pictures and it does look like I've never grabbed a dumbell in my life. :(

Here is me from March 2011 just before going to a gym but after lossing a stone and getting to 11st

March2011.jpg

This was me July 2011 so 4 months in to training

25-07-11front.jpg

And this is me as of 1 week ago

11-02-12front.jpg

11-02-12back.jpg

Well, its been a little while. Christmas, being away with work and spending the rest of the time with the bike or the new lady seems to have killed my workouts for the past couple of months. Back in on it now though complete with pull up bar, and a selection of new discs giving me around 115kg barbell at home now (only had 55kg before). Also jumped into GVT 2 weeks ago and focussed on deadlifts, pressups, Pec-flys, sit-ups and wide grip pull ups.

Already seeing a difference in my lats and stomach and after yesterdays session my shoulders are killing me!

Anyway, pics....

me2feb12.jpg

me3feb12.jpg

My overall posture looks a lot better now too.

mefeb12.jpg

It can be a little hard. I work early mornings and often find it'll be midday before i eat anything. Trying to aim for about 180g of protein per day but in reality its probably more like 100-110g. Lots of fruit juice though! :D

Back
Top Bottom