OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Done for a friend, who is your hero requests accepted. He was 8th in the UKBBF Classics last year, ALTHOUGH IN A DIFFERENT CLASS NOW. All credits to my daughter for photoshop

updated.png

Original

423133_162391053877823_100003207877594_223195_1120987878_n.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
O_o

You do realise why the legs are like that though right? Because almost sitting the weight on them like that brings out the separation more and helps show off the lines. And the bum isn't poking out, at least it shouldn't be, it's just a result of the leg positioning and twisting your body round

Caporegime
Oh I know why it's done like it yes, it's just not my personal favorite :)

As a viewer, I just don't like it. If I was to compete (doubt it :p) then I can see why it is used for the legs.

Caporegime
If I saw a woman in that pose, I'd certainly not find it attractive

Each to their own ;)

flexing, yeah i agree with you, but the whole bent leg thing and same with the arms, is normally reserved for females in posing.

same with the hands a photographer will tell the female to curve her hands rather than hold them flat, etc.

but when it comes to bodybuilding shows all the rules go out the window.

im not a fan of fake tan, etc, be it on a man or a woman, but i know why it's done. the pose is hardly a masculine one, if you look at the photoshopped pic, the one arnie is doing is far more masculine.

Soldato
As I said, it's mainly that pose that I dislike. Otherwise it's fine.

Naturally, people have issues with looking at hunky men while they wear thongs...But hey ho :p

I think we need ic1male's stance on this.

ic1male? :)

I think the pose is badass personally, nothing feminine about it! :p

Caporegime
I think we need ic1male's stance on this.

Well the pose is just a pose. I don't read anything in to that. It's just the hairless-uber-muscley-thong-wearing-fake-tan-competition look is just "weird" in my humble opinion. I see why it's all necessary though and I can see why some think it is a thing of beauty - admiring all the lines and stuff. It would be good to see what the chaps look like "au naturel" before they exhibit.

EDIT: In fact, it's rather like art. A cursory glance at a painting might instil an opinion of "that's a bit rubbish" but when you take time to study it and think, you can derive pleasure from the painting. The same with these guys. At first glance I thought "ewww" but after staring for a while and thinking, I did start to change my mind.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well the pose is just a pose. I don't read anything in to that. It's just the hairless-uber-muscley-thong-wearing-fake-tan-competition look is just "weird" in my humble opinion. I see why it's all necessary though and I can see why some think it is a thing of beauty - admiring all the lines and stuff. It would be good to see what the chaps look like "au naturel" before they exhibit.

EDIT: In fact, it's rather like art. A cursory glance at a painting might instil an opinion of "that's a bit rubbish" but when you take time to study it and think, you can derive pleasure from the painting. The same with these guys. At first glance I thought "ewww" but after staring for a while and thinking, I did start to change my mind.

What they do in prep the coming days before a comp is mad, they look incredible on stage, but have been told that on the inside they feel ready to pass out!

Man of Honour
What they do in prep the coming days before a comp is mad, they look incredible on stage, but have been told that on the inside they feel ready to pass out!

Pretty much that, when I stepped off stage last year, I felt so dizzy, massive cramps eveywhere and so weak. Just from being so dehydrated and posing in hot lighting for what feels like hours, with nothing in the tank

Back
Top Bottom