OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
A pose just for Delvis ;)

16 weeks out!! Before you comment on my chubbiness :p and yes, I know I have no calves! DAMMIT!

DSCF1958.jpg

DSCF1959.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Baha, can't believe you walked out in your panties in to the gym :p

Going well though mate, remember to get them calves out this year! (from what I remember you struggle with these?)

Excellent though matey.

If a little camp :D ;) <3

Soldato
Awesome pics! Great size! Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation!xx

Caporegime
It's a closed gym ;) Benefits of being friendly with the owner ;)

But yeah calves, just ain't happening mate, they never seem to respond to anything

volume, and by volume when it comes to legs you need to go crazy. they are the most used muscles in the body, so they are highly resistant when it comes to training.

like doing 100 reps to the calves = 10 reps on biceps.

think about people can run a marathon every week, try doing that using your arms. you need to push them a lot lot harder than any other muscle in the body.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Psycho Sonny is on the right track here.

When I was younger I used to do calf raises on the stairs at home, usually 4 sets of 50 reps with the last set to failure.

But legs have never been an issue for me, my weak parts are Arms and shoulders! :(

Caporegime
I'm going to train with a few people around the country, people who I know and who have awesome calves and see what they do. I'm determined to get it sorted

Good man :)

They will come along, as people have said, probably just need to hammer them twice as hard or something...

did you record everything you did on them last year? Just double that :p

Soldato
Calves are painful when you've trained them hard, but at least you know you've managed to train them, it's the only bodypart where i used to struggle to feel anything.

Soldato
volume, and by volume when it comes to legs you need to go crazy. they are the most used muscles in the body, so they are highly resistant when it comes to training.

like doing 100 reps to the calves = 10 reps on biceps.

think about people can run a marathon every week, try doing that using your arms. you need to push them a lot lot harder than any other muscle in the body.

Not entirely true, different things work for different people, so what might work for one person may not work for the other, but i've found low volume training has worked for me.

Soldato
all you skinny calf people out there just walk around in high heels!

i havent seen many women who always awalk around in 4"+ heels with bad calves haha!!

me on the other hand, i am just genetically gifted with calves, however i do have abnormally short arms and legs, and flat feet so i guess you win some you loose some :D

Caporegime
I think having 'short' limbs so to speak makes things like calves stick out a bit more, annoying for us tall folk :p

Mine aren't too bad, need to post a new pic up of them actually as they've changed a tad...So damn hard to get a decent pic though!

This was December: Calves

Pretty naff, but atleast got some separation trying to poke through

Back
Top Bottom