OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Pigeon Killer - looking solid there mate, the lack of posing skills and moderate bodyfat do not do you justice though.

Skillmister - obvious positive change there mate

Raikiri - nice back there - solid and wide.

Soldato
Starting to look alright, but I'm race horse lean. In the last 6 months I've gone from bench 70kg to 95kg but I have only got more and more toned.
I am improving the diet now and feel that although I'm getting stronger in ever sense, I weigh only a little more and don't appear to have grown very much. :(
qSHmzl.jpg

Am dedicating a whole day to arms now too, as they're not big enough

Last edited:
Permabanned
Starting to look alright, but I'm race horse lean. In the last 6 months I've gone from bench 70kg to 95kg but I have only got more and more toned.
I am improving the diet now and feel that although I'm getting stronger in ever sense, I weigh only a little more and don't appear to have grown very much. :(
qSHmzl.jpg

Am dedicating a whole day to arms now too, as they're not big enough

You dont eat enough, you are not particularily lean you just look as if your genetics dictate a low bodyfat. With that in mind you will need to eat between 50% to 100% more calories than chunkier body types to stand a hope of gaining the way you wish. Natural lean-ness is both a blessing and a curse.

Soldato
I have started to do that, but the problem is I'm staking away 3-4k calories a day and 250g of protein. Its making me feel a little bit sick and tired. It physically drains me after working out trying to keep up with the food intake, also it's costing me a small fortune and I don't think I can keep it up.... Any lightweight cheap alternatives to eating a whole chicken a day. :D
I bought this today for 19quid, to last me 2 days max (i have frozen veg and stuff already etc)
CU660l.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
50g of protein which is an extra 2-300g of chicken you need to eat :p if your diet is lacking fats at all you could get those calories from 2tbsp of good oil or another kind of oil (i use walnut) which is by no means filling.

I was getting my ~3500 cal diet in on 30 quid a week before xmas. I mean sure it wasn't the most exciting of diets but yours doesn't look so exotic either

Soldato
50g of protein which is an extra 2-300g of chicken you need to eat :p if your diet is lacking fats at all you could get those calories from 2tbsp of good oil or another kind of oil (i use walnut) which is by no means filling.

I was getting my ~3500 cal diet in on 30 quid a week before xmas. I mean sure it wasn't the most exciting of diets but yours doesn't look so exotic either

Its not, its mostly chicken, veg, fish, eggs, and some sort of sauce.
Might add some oils. Are vegetable oils safe to eat/drink in tablespoons full? Are they considered non saturated.
Silly question but could you add say tablespoons of olive oil into milk?

Back
Top Bottom