OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Hey guys :)

My first post in this thread, as before i've been pretty much solely about losing weight, now i'm looking to actual focus on definition.

Progress from January:

Jan_2012_1.jpg

To now:

TWP_0830.jpg

I'm about 1.5 stone lighter, but have managed to gain strength and not lose too much size where i actually want it. I really do need to focus on getting my arms bigger though, they are tiny.

TWP_0800.jpg

I don't have any before photos of my stomach as I was a lot flabbier, and didn't really like it lol.

I am 6'4 and 15 stone 3 at the moment, which is down from 20 stone 1lb in october 2010.

I am a basketball player, and most of my fitness is related to this, but now that the season is over (well, we have one more game this coming Saturday, which is the national D4 championship final.

After that, ill have 8-10 weeks of off season, which is the time i will really be focusing hard on my physique. One friend has suggested i take up olympic lifting as a good overall strength and core building routine? What do you reckon?

Main focus is to finish cutting and then start bulking. I don't want to be big enough that it effects my mobility though, but as a shooting guard would really benefit from increased arm strength, and core strength too. Looking good is a massive bonus!

Cheers

Tom.

Cheers

Tom.

Soldato
Fair play on your progress, couldn't look any more gay with those poses though. The chap sat next to me in the office must be thinking WTF

Back
Top Bottom