OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
If you went on a bit of a cut and kept your strength up you'd have some insane power/weight ratios going on :p Big dude!

PK - looking powerful dude! :cool:

Pigeon Killer - looking solid there mate, the lack of posing skills and moderate bodyfat do not do you justice though.

Will probably go on a small cut in the summer but my main aim is strength gain and I'll happily sacrifice the way I look for a few extra kilos on the bar so I don't really expect my body composition to change much, if at all.

Man of Honour
Few pics from 2 weeks ago. Will post some more in 6 weeks when I've finished my second 5/3/1.

6904520300_6b44a63749_z.jpg

7050610667_23fefb9dd9_z.jpg

7050610511_f298dc628e_z.jpg
Beast mode permanently engaged ;)
If you went on a bit of a cut and kept your strength up you'd have some insane power/weight ratios going on :p Big dude!

12kg difference, doesn't look it imo. bf% is about the same maybe slightly less now, think i was tensing in the before pic. a year and a half almost on the dot between the two. Strong uneven nipples :( Strong lack of arm growth. timetobulk.jpg

eFjOB.jpg f8sEp.jpg
That's how you gain 12kg of the right stuff though mate, keep going!

Permabanned
Your seat needs to be more up right ;)

thats as far as it goes i hate hate hate it.

[edit] Although playing devils advocate i think ruling that all shoulder pressing MUST be done totally vertical is a little general, no real reason you shouldn't vary the exact angles in all your presses as long as for the particular regime/period/progression you keep it constant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom