OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
My progress, up to 196 pounds and down to 8% body fat, delt and trap progress ^^

Delt.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey Tommy, are you a BF3'er on the 360?

Since hitting what was max prestige on MW3 (10) back in january, I've not played since really, it's in pieces at home not setup.

Am actually selling my Xbox/games, no need for it and I'm dissapearing for 6 months soon anyway.

kai

kai

Soldato
Looking gooood! How long have you been lifting now, Kai? 3+ years?

I remember when you started because I started at the same time. I won't stop this time though.

2 and a bit years;

Dat anabolic lighting turns even the skinniest of folks into beasts. Did you add the abs in MS paint of photoshop?

(looking solid. what does your home abs workout consist of?)

This was a pure photoshop job clone them abz!!!

I do a full ab session in the gym once a week which is dedicated soley to abs and nothing else but the home workout is a lot less intense;

Superset:
DB oblique crunches 25 x 4 (ES)
(Weighted) Leg raises 15 x 4

Superset:
(Weighted) Knee raises 15 x 4
Bench crunches 25 x 4

Associate
Just had a look at your pictures from when you started kai, amazing transformation and very inspirational to see someone go from an average build to what you are now.

I definitely don't have the discipline for that. :)

Soldato
Hi all, I'm after a bit of information. I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm not in a bad shape but I'd like to cut down a bit of bodyfat. I always hear bodybuilders talking about cutting, how is this done exactly?

Associate
Hi all, I'm after a bit of information. I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm not in a bad shape but I'd like to cut down a bit of bodyfat. I always hear bodybuilders talking about cutting, how is this done exactly?

Very simply, consume less calories than you burn. Depending on your size and other factors you will burn a certain number of calories just by existing. This varies a lot but let's say 2000. If you eat 1600 calories a day, you'll lose weight.

To ensure this is mainly fat and not muscle, tidy up your diet, make sure you eat plenty of protein and a generally balanced diet, and have a training regime to go with it.

kai

kai

Soldato

A very simple answer is to burn more calories than you consume. This is efficiently cutting. You can do this either by changing your diet or introducing cardio.

Diets for this tends to drop carbs and have higher quanity of protein.

Soldato
just starting out

Ok i used to be 15 stone. Now i am 12.5 to 13.
Havent worked out since i was 16-18 i am now 36.
I dont want to much bulk.Toned definition and 6 pack and i will be happy ;)

I just started running on tuesday , well jogging slow ;) , i have done 8 miles in total averaging 12.5 mins per mile , i am very unfit i think .

started using kettlebells as well ;)

I have got some Grenade thermo pills to speed metabolisim and i am currently on a very low carb diet and high protein , so at 36 do you think i can achieve a toned bod and 6 pack ?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71289253/2012-04-12 21.06.35.jpg

Back
Top Bottom