OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
I was going to suggest LiE and Syla, but I didn't want to subscribe them to something they didn't want to do :) You'd be safe with these two as their form is pretty spot on for most/all lifts. Many worse people to learn from, not many better :)

Soldato
Hehe, I can see where you are coming from there!

The Muscleworks meet in London this July will be an eye-opener as well. I really want to get my form 100% before then so that I don't look like a dosey muppet with awful form! Haha.

Kind regards,

David

Caporegime
Hehe, I can see where you are coming from there!

The Muscleworks meet in London this July will be an eye-opener as well. I really want to get my form 100% before then so that I don't look like a dosey muppet with awful form! Haha.

Kind regards,

David

You'll he fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Someone will just correct you if it's wrong!!!! :mad::mad::mad: And you'll be sorted out in the shower room afterwards :mad:;):D:p:rolleyes::o

Soldato
How do you correct asymmetry? one of my biceps is a bit bigger than the other, probably due to to much fap fap, im right handed and the right is bigger, but i find the left is actually stronger on curls

Soldato
heh, its just years of use, when i do anything, its always my right arm, carry bags etc, lean to get up anything like that, so i guess the other just needs to catch up

Soldato
How long have you been lifting for Kimi? Assymetrical dominance is to be expected to some degree, but doing plenty of DB work will see your weaker side catching up over a good few months.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OK so here's a couple pics I've taken, no anabolic lighting. Did some poses, the shape of my pecs at the bottom is quite pointy :p
Blurred my face because the pose faces were pretty bad!
I am tensing most muscles.
1-2.png

2-2.png

kai

kai

Soldato
LiE your upper chest has come along nicely and some nice seperation going on since last post; arms look jacked.

You would look a monster if you could trim the sebaceous water and fat lying around the abs without loosing any weight. albeit easier said than done i know!

I know they are not but your legs look small in this photo due to your upper body being so big! heheh

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Agreed, I'd like the abs to come through a bit more but I don't really want to cut. I'm hoping that keeping my calories in check it will slowly trim down by the end of the year.

Yea legs look bad in the photo due to the angle.

Here's one I took just now.

IMG_00013.jpg

Man of Honour
Looking jacked LiE!

How do you correct asymmetry? one of my biceps is a bit bigger than the other, probably due to to much fap fap, im right handed and the right is bigger, but i find the left is actually stronger on curls
I was speaking to a physio about asymmetry iny legs. She said just to exercise as normal (symmetrically) and it'll catch up.
Asymmetry pans out in the end, but it does take a few years of doing proper exercise for it to go even out.

It will normally just take care of itself, but as FF says it requires good form.

If your pulling is wonky it could lead to problem with your shoulders and overall strength.

Rule of thumb for every exercise you're likely to do: Your spine shouldn't move and your core should be braced.

Back
Top Bottom