OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
OK so here's a couple pics I've taken, no anabolic lighting. Did some poses, the shape of my pecs at the bottom is quite pointy :p
Blurred my face because the pose faces were pretty bad!
I am tensing most muscles.

I think its great that u r trying 2 get yourself in shape so you can b happy with yourself. Thats the same thing Im doing except I am trying 2 do the opposite with my body as you are trying to do with yours. Even if u cant make ur body perfect I just want u 2 know that u r beautiful and that even if u dont see it Im sure more people than u think sure do. U have come a long way in ur progress photos and u look simply amazing so just keep up the good work because it has really paid off.

In all serious strong everything

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Yea my current diet and training is specific to my current goals. I did all sorts to get to the point I am today but the main threads are consistently train and eat well.

Man of Honour
It'll come chap!!!

Says Mr "Oh my god that routine sounds so cool, will start it tomorrow.....THAT ONE'S EVEN BETTER, WILL TRY THAT ONE THE FOLLOWING DAY.....brb sick of it all, strong lifts.....................brb bad back, will research routines for 2 months and still not know...." :p

<3<3<3

Caporegime
Says Mr "Oh my god that routine sounds so cool, will start it tomorrow.....THAT ONE'S EVEN BETTER, WILL TRY THAT ONE THE FOLLOWING DAY.....brb sick of it all, strong lifts.....................brb bad back, will research routines for 2 months and still not know...." :p

<3<3<3

You're going to get a slap you -_-

I've only ever done a three day split since I first started...And I've never touched stronglifts...

So nurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:p

Caporegime
1-2.png

Holy mackerel. I need a LiE down. :eek:

Associate
Looking very hench there LiE, despite the hair and complete lack of anabolic lighting.
keep up the good work.

I don't think it was the angle in the first 2 pictures of the legs - you forgot to tense them! :D

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Front on my legs look small, I don't have much width, but they are chunky from other angles :) I guess that's down to 5-6 years of not doing any leg training and only really doing it properly in the past few years.

Caporegime
Pretty thick legs though.

I find if you try and turn your quads out (if that makes sense) and tense as if you are going from the knees up (so bend your knees a bit then straighten them a touch) it helps with separation a bit.

Maybe Steedie can give some contest pointers though :p

Associate
from what i have seen and no disrespect to anyone

people need to learn how to pose properly. it is an art to get it right and to show of your musculature to its best. its not easy hold a good pose and lookin as relaxed as you can at the same time. i used to study videos and practice moves for hours when i was into the scene and it take some effort but makes a lot of diference in photos etc

Back
Top Bottom