OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Hey guys. Not posting a picture but I do have a question.

I have recently joined a gym, I weight about 12 stone but my body fat is relatively high. I have a bit of a belly on me but mainly chest fat (man boobs/Gynecomastia). Is there a difference between regular man boobs and Gynecomastia or is the latter just a scientific name for it?

Do you have any recommendations of what I can do to lose this excess chest fat and get a body I can be proud of? List exercises, etc.

Thanks!

Caporegime
Hey guys. Not posting a picture but I do have a question.

I have recently joined a gym, I weight about 12 stone but my body fat is relatively high. I have a bit of a belly on me but mainly chest fat (man boobs/Gynecomastia). Is there a difference between regular man boobs and Gynecomastia or is the latter just a scientific name for it?

Do you have any recommendations of what I can do to lose this excess chest fat and get a body I can be proud of? List exercises, etc.

Thanks!

Post in the Gym Ratz thread mate :)

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18358082&page=255

And yes, there is a difference between fatty boobs and Gynecomastia, one being excess fat the other being a medical condition

Associate
Yes, just gone through my first week of P.H.A.T.
I've been trying to cut for the past couple of months but it's been slow even though I am now the leanest I ever was.
I think I'm now 3 weeks away of serious dieting from serious abs so I'll focus on lean mass for a while then lose the extra flab before my holiday.:D

Soldato
07-05-2012.jpg

2 weeks of SL5x5, up to 120kg DL, 95kg squat and 65kg BP, which is +40kg on the DL, +35kg on the squat and +30kg on the Benchpress, I imagine i will be slowing down a lot shortly though!

By the way, these are 5x5 weights except the DL which is 1x5, so not 1RM :)

Soldato
Soldato
it was the first time that i had ever done bench pressing free weights, i actually found 35kg a struggle compared to 65kg now. It's all about getting comfortable with the technique and supporting muscles.

My actual chest is quite strong, i could comfortably 3x10 120kg on the bench press machine in the resistance section, but my supporting muscles need to catch up.

Soldato
Life has taken over, so I don't get a great deal of time to pop over and see how you're all doing.

So here's my way of saying hello by looking like a fatty but I promise, I still do have an ab or 4 hanging around relaxed!

eLtaK.jpg

After getting to sub 10% bf, I've put on a stone since then now peaking at 167lb. HST cycle and stats were interesting to say the least.

Back is still pretty much the same:

Last edited:
Soldato
Life has taken over, so I don't get a great deal of time to pop over and see how you're all doing.

So here's my way of saying hello by looking like a fatty but I promise, I still do have an ab or 4 hanging around relaxed!

After getting to sub 10% bf, I've put on a stone since then now peaking at 167lb. HST cycle and stats were interesting to say the least.

So you have returned. :mad:

You look so impressive, damn it!

I need to work even harder now :mad:

Caporegime
While I'm not topless (Sorry guys) it's just something to help track my progress :)

579505_10150949151365120_514055119_12216797_1335208871_n.jpg

In general, I'm quite happy with how things are going, certainly getting some decent size developing (slowly mind)

The next few months will tell :)

P.S: Chest is flat as a pancake :o

Back
Top Bottom