OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Latest pic....

IMG_1904.jpg

laugh_tom_cruise.gif

Oh man, I can't believe I got like that. Was just looking through old pics. That was February 2011

4 months later, I went to this

398476_10151257461415089_1013395005_n.jpg

Jesus, I couldn't believe it when I found that, actually shocked me how bad and big (the wrong big) I was. And at the time, I thought I looked awesome

THAT kids, is why it's important to eat clean and follow a structured diet, even when "bulking", otherwise you end up looking like **** like I did

You'll get there Nightmare!

In a similar vain to Steedie's post, here's me at the start of the year:
407884_10151188489415338_1132504045_n.jpg

Here's me last week at 75kg and looking at my best:
166082_10151835266835338_1551949879_n.jpg

And lastly, here's me after a week of binge eating! Take aways, cookies and crisps - all the refined food! Holding serious water here, altho should be back down to 76kg if not ligher by this coming Monday:
532854_10151835267970338_133984759_n.jpg

Looking awesome Nightmare, seriously, don't worry yourself too much, you're looking well! And grats to getting where you are today after everything :)

Monkee................................................................................................................
I'd argue your latest pics makes you look better :p On the arm/shoulder anyway, looks like it's filled out nicely :) Could just be angle and how you've tensed though

Only just seen this thread, didn't think they'd be one on here! Anyway, here's some pics from last month 5 months into my bulk:

88757673.jpg

58516678.jpg

69385644.jpg

That was from a little mess around video that you can view here:

Also some pics from BodyPower 2012!

You can see my album on facebook here. I also have a log on another fitness forum which I obviously can't post here.

Monkee................................................................................................................
I'd argue your latest pics makes you look better :p On the arm/shoulder anyway, looks like it's filled out nicely :) Could just be angle and how you've tensed though

I agree mate. Granted that was post-shoulder work out, but the other pic would've been post work out as well. Arms and boobs have filled out nicely I think, but lots of bloat on the abs which I don't like. I'm looking forward to starting a clean bulk where I will fill out, but not bloating :)

Last edited:
I agree mate. Granted that was post-shoulder work out, but the other pic would've been post work out as well. Arms and boobs have filled out nicely I think, but lots of bloat on the abs which I don't like. I'm looking forward to starting a clean bulk where I will fill out, but not bloating :)

Awesome times are ahead of you chap! :)

Where is it out of interest? Or is it on a banned site or something for here?

But yeah, no harm in creating a log on the forums, several people do it already :)

Good to know :) And it's on another fitness forum so I thought it would come across as advertising with the OcUK rules and such.

Good to know :) And it's on another fitness forum so I thought it would come across as advertising with the OcUK rules and such.

I believe it's only direct competitors you can't link to (ie hardware sales websites etc) we frequently link to sites that sell equipment and foam rollers etc so don't see why it would be an issue?

I'm sure a mod will soon say otherwise if it is an issue :p

Back
Top Bottom