OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Couple of update shots, down to 158lb from 179lb in the last 10 weeks, I think I am around 14-15% bf now

Pre wax

7ff16118.jpg

Post wax

bdc2339c.jpg

Soldato
2323.jpg

Pardon the smiley face but I couldn't get a pic where one of my eyes DIDN'T stick out and make me look demented. I'm not ugly, I swear :p

Anyway, I need help losing the last 5-7kg for my abs to come out. Have about 2 months before I need to be beach ready. Lost about 26kg since Christmas but that was really easy. Now it's getting difficult. I got myself down to 90kg at one point (from a 118kg high) but back up to 93kg in the gym about an hour ago. Granted, I don't follow a strict diet but I stay away from sugary food and carbs as much as I can. Chicken and mincemeat with a lot of vegetables and not really anything else. I snack on fruits.

Help, anyone?

edit. Funny how pics make you lose definition. Or maybe I see things when it's not really there :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Lose the fruits and snack on nuts or something like olives. Fructose/Dextrose are high in calories and burn very quickly.

Incredible job losing the 26kg since chrimbo, by the way!

Cheers. I'll post the 'before' pics once I've hit my target of 85kg. Truth be told, I'm ashamed I ever got that high in weight :(. Kept bulking until it got out of control.

Back
Top Bottom