OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
ha yeah a man with feelings next thing you'll be telling me you have a feminine side and you think its nice to share your troubles. Im off to eat another chicken, live.

seriously tho u cant really post in here in a shirt we got skinny guys fat guys ripped guys stacked guys and just plain ugly guys. Best way to get realistic about yourself is to post it in public.

Lol.

Man of Honour

And current progress 1 week later, into pct piccy kinda sucked as it was rushed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/huxley309/IMG_20120729_102405.jpg
Any pictures from when you started? Or any pictures showing more than just one arm?

I'm going to be blunt, it doesn't seem like you've changed much, especially considering the sauce.

...that's based on a picture I remember from a while ago.

Last edited:

hux

hux

Soldato
Don't see you posting any :p

The sauce was to cut, not for size and if you actually looked those two pics are just a week apart. ;)

As for the 1 arm comment, that's a cheap shot and id have expected better.

Actually from this forum, no i wouldn't have actually.

As for starting pics, well i wouldn't want to break that many monitors :p

Look im going to keep on plugging regardless, whether you or anyone else doesn't like it.

Why all the hate anyway, it's not like im hurting anyone by doing something i love.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Don't see you posting any :p

The sauce was to cut, not for size and if you actually looked those two pics are just a week apart. ;)

As for the 1 arm comment, that's a cheap shot and id have expected better.

Actually from this forum, no i wouldn't have actually.

As for starting pics, well i wouldn't want to break that many monitors :p

Look im going to keep on plugging regardless, whether you or anyone else doesn't like it.

Why all the hate anyway, it's not like im hurting anyone by doing something i love.
I seem to have offended you, I assure you that wasn't my intent!

Previous pictures you've posted have shown you with your top on, so it's hard to judge any difference in body fat there. If you wanted to show off lower body fat, then you should have done that.

How is the 1 arm comment a cheap shot? Am I missing something? I'm saying that your pictures only show 1 arm... which doesn't give much to go on in terms of bodybuilding.

I stand by my original comment; I can't see any progress is any direction in particular. Perhaps better pictures would prove otherwise... I don't know.

Permabanned
hux is giving the sauce a bad name, if stuff was right, dosed right, and diet and training on point id have expected growth even if you were on a cut. But lets be fair 1 week aint going to show much other than maybe some bloat reduction. Just plug on hux your at that annoying level where its hard to compliment you as your neither huge or ripped but you definitely got some mass and a great base to move forward. If you want my advice though, and i wont go into too much detail, dont use the sauce to cut until you are experienced. Lots of people only succeed in treading water by increasing test levels while cutting back cals and get nowhere.

hux

hux

Soldato
There wasn't any hate, just constructive criticism... be less defensive. :)

Perhaps but see it from my perspective.

Someone here posts up a pic, and ends up with either nothing said or gets positive remarks.

I post a pic, just a little update and i wind up butt hurt from it.

So whilst id love to share your sentiment, from my end it's anything but this.

Just comes across as bit of a witch hunt.

I seem to have offended you, I assure you that wasn't my intent!

Previous pictures you've posted have shown you with your top on, so it's hard to judge any difference in body fat there. If you wanted to show off lower body fat, then you should have done that.

How is the 1 arm comment a cheap shot? Am I missing something? I'm saying that your pictures only show 1 arm... which doesn't give much to go on in terms of bodybuilding.

I stand by my original comment; I can't see any progress is any direction in particular. Perhaps better pictures would prove otherwise... I don't know.

Sorry i am a bit wired tonight, and i retract my previous statement as i did jump the gun.

I would post a better picture, but honestly it's a lot of hassle, the house is small and id have to dig out a tripod that'd buried somewhere.

Pics are more as a point of reference, just so i know im going in the right direction, but like i said the picture could have been better but i was rushed at the time.

Better one next time i promise ;)

That's if im not kicked off from here by then ;)

Ultra thanks, i will try and keep pics further apart in the future, as for training well i've been at this for two years now, so im not really what you would call new to this.

I just had a lot of dieting to do, as my last bulk went too far tbh but im getting there.

As for the sauce i did grow, not by a lot but that's not what this compound was designed for. Plus you're mistaking those pics, the first was at the end of my run the second is 1 week into pct.

Trust me when i do bulk up, you'll see a difference well better do or i'll be suicidal :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
No ones hating Hux, you're going to get some 'hate' if your progress pic composes of you tensing one arm each time ;) :)

Just try something simple like a front double bicep, prop the phone / camera on to the end of the sofa and your done. There isn't anything wrong with taking pictures once a week, however, you won't see THAT much progress and it may be counter productive. I tend to do a set at the start of each month and go from there.

Best of luck man

hux

hux

Soldato
No ones hating Hux, you're going to get some 'hate' if your progress pic composes of you tensing one arm each time ;) :)

Just try something simple like a front double bicep, prop the phone / camera on to the end of the sofa and your done. There isn't anything wrong with taking pictures once a week, however, you won't see THAT much progress and it may be counter productive. I tend to do a set at the start of each month and go from there.

Best of luck man

Thanks you too.

Just seemed like a bit of a dogpile, im all for constructive criticism, but i don't do banter well so probably why i took it the wrong way.

Good shout on the sofa idea, see an idea so obvious it's like why didn't i think of that?!

But me being treated like a newbie is really getting on my wick, like a said two years not two months :p

Just because i don't wax lyrical about my routine, doesn't mean im not out there getting the job done ;)

As for the sauce, well im 38 and need all the help i can get, plus those are just my training wheels for now ;)

Plus most bb'ers tend to agree that being 200lbs lean and natty is a very rare thing as you're hitting the limit for most normal folk.

And im nudging there now, just a bit more recomp to do.

And one final bit for everyone.

Stop reading into everything i type :p

Can't abide by insecure folk, who feel the need to judge others by their own standards.

Everyone is different, suck it up and move on ;)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
:confused:

There was no "dog pile"

No one commented on your routine (or lack thereof), work ethic, or treated you like a newbie. I'm struggling to divine the context of the last part of your post too.

At the risk of provoking you more... from the pictures you posted I wouldn't say you look nearly "200lb lean", and you aren't "natty"...

hux

hux

Soldato

There was no "dog pile"

No one commented on your routine (or lack thereof), work ethic, or treated you like a newbie. I'm struggling to divine the context of the last part of your post too.

At the risk of provoking you more... from the pictures you posted I wouldn't say you look nearly "200lb lean", and you aren't "natty"...

Never said i was, again taking my words out of context.

Ultra treated me like a newb, like i didn't have a clue about what i was doing.

I think it's just simpler to just forget about posting pics.

When i do finish up, it'll only change to

Oh you only got like that because of the sauce.

So i'll just call it a day, at least progress wise i know where i can post them without being given the third degree.

And true im not natty, but 99% of it was.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Stop posting essays and get on with it mate! :D No need to justify anything.

At the end of the day, not everyone's going to agree with you / anybody 100%, so you're going to get some negativity one way or another. And to top it off, the banter makes this sub-forum ;)

How you train and what you use to train is up to you chap.

Caporegime
Never said i was, again taking my words out of context.

Ultra treated me like a newb, like i didn't have a clue about what i was doing.

I think it's just simpler to just forget about posting pics.

When i do finish up, it'll only change to

Oh you only got like that because of the sauce.

So i'll just call it a day, at least progress wise i know where i can post them without being given the third degree.

And true im not natty, but 99% of it was.

As you said in your post - Don't read in to it too much. ;)

Post pictures, get feedback and criticism, and move on how you want.

People aren't going to judge you for using sauce (well, they might but that's there problem, and your choice), and at the end of the day it's not really allowed to be talked about here, so I shant go any further :p

Get pics as and when you can, and post up at the end of the month or something, or at the end of your training cycle.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Am i missing something here.
Hux - do you have a pre cycle pic and a post cycle pic for comparison?

What was your goal for the period of the cycle? fat loss or strength gain (i notice you said bulking wasn't the idea).

Did your cycle help you achieve that goal?

hux

hux

Soldato
Don't worry about it guys, im requesting thundy to permaban my account.

Not a cry for help, but me and this end of the forum, it's not going to work.

And if im honest, im plain tired of fighting.

Take care guys. :)

Back
Top Bottom