OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Getting bigger, going to start a weight gainer to stick a bit more weight as I feel I'm too lean. Smashing the arms work out at the moment to get some more definition on them too.
RzrIXl.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
346udmr.jpg

Soldato
Plus most bb'ers tend to agree that being 200lbs lean and natty is a very rare thing as you're hitting the limit for most normal folk.

And im nudging there now, just a bit more recomp to do.

Just reading through thread and read this. Not that I want to fuel the flames, but yeh 200lbs natty is uncommon, but we're talking about a bf in single digits, not when its upwards of 15, 20, 25%.

Soldato
You *******s. I'm off on holiday this weekend, popped in here god knows why, haven't been able to work out properly as my blasted chest condition keeps flaring up and after seeing your pics now I have the self esteem of a chubby 13 year old girl reading Vogue. :p

Associate
Just reading through thread and read this. Not that I want to fuel the flames, but yeh 200lbs natty is uncommon, but we're talking about a bf in single digits, not when its upwards of 15, 20, 25%.

Don't forget to take height into account.
I'm 205lbs and not that far away from single digit bodyfat level, but I'm 6ft 2.
Someone in the same boat at 5ft 8 - much less likely to natural indeed.

kai

kai

Soldato
Will release some photo's Sunday once the program has finished. I am really really pleased im up 1.7kg (no doubt 90% fat) but looking a LOT better and fuller.

Soldato
LiE that's an immense back! One day... :p I'm looking to want to start lifting, but I am at a loss at what to do, where to start etc.

I'm currently on a weight loss drive but would like to tone up a lot as well and get definition. Trouble is, with the kids and that I'm going to have to do this from home. I have the space for weights, no bother, but could anyone help with what I will need, and what I should be doing? Any n33b advice massively appreciated!!

Permabanned
LiE that's an immense back! One day... :p I'm looking to want to start lifting, but I am at a loss at what to do, where to start etc.

I'm currently on a weight loss drive but would like to tone up a lot as well and get definition. Trouble is, with the kids and that I'm going to have to do this from home. I have the space for weights, no bother, but could anyone help with what I will need, and what I should be doing? Any n33b advice massively appreciated!!

You should invest fairly heavily IMO if space isnt really a problem, get a power cage with chin bars and a cable pulley and about 200kg of weight wont be more than a grand or so of spend but enough that you cant sit around on the couch farting and eating cheesburgers pretending it isnt there. Weight kit holds its value pretty well, if it turns out its not for you then you will recoup 80% of the spend pretty easily.

So many people get into this game with the "i dont want to get big really just tone up" Without realizing that getting big is PART of toning up. You would be a skeleton if you were thin and not big, you HAVE to be pretty big to even look half decent at low bodyfat. The fastest way to a good physique is to train like you want to be Arnie, you wont get anywhere near his physique even after 7 or 8 years, So train to be him and back it off when you are in the shape you want.

If you train to tone then you are a girl, you will train like a girl, eat like a girl and probably cry like a girl everytime you see a back like that brandished by mr LiE. Train like a monster and take it from there, no one accidentally becomes ronnie coleman, no one ACCIDENTALLY gets anywhere at all.

Back
Top Bottom