OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Hux don't post pictures of yourself if you don't like criticism. Why anyone would want to post topless pics of themselves for other men to drool over is beyond me anyway.

Caporegime
Don't worry about it guys, im requesting thundy to permaban my account.

Not a cry for help, but me and this end of the forum, it's not going to work.

And if im honest, im plain tired of fighting.

Take care guys. :)

Fair enough. I'd just ignore the comments you don't like personally, you're going to get some at some point.

Hux don't post pictures of yourself if you don't like criticism. Why anyone would want to post topless pics of themselves for other men to drool over is beyond me anyway.

Then why are you here exactly? :p

hux

hux

Soldato
Doubtful, it's more having a cold/chest infection and being really run down more than anything else.

The special sauce is pretty awesome if anything.

But you are right i did throw a fit, but i don't handle criticism well as you have seen.

So to preserve my sanity, i requested a permaban.

When it'll happen, god knows.

Come on thundy, get it over and done with :p

hux

hux

Soldato
Why not stick around and practice taking criticism? What would you do in person? Run away from someone making a comment?

People are genuinely trying to be helpful (minus UE, I guess).

Pretty much yeah, though i would be more inclined to send them to coventry.

I always avoid confrontation, to me it's a pointless waste of energy, it sucks the life out of me to the point where i go deeply withdrawn.

Just google INTJ as that is my personality type.

Permabanned
Why not stick around and practice taking criticism? What would you do in person? Run away from someone making a comment?

People are genuinely trying to be helpful (minus UE, I guess).

You are very hurtful sigma, i might just have to go write in my journal and have a little cry. Thick head thin skin thats me. *sniff*

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Let's get this back on track!

Some anabolic lighting shots taken now :)

2012-07-30193228.jpg

2012-07-30193325.jpg

lol at the t-shirt tan

Soldato
Having met you recently LiE, I can say your facial aesthetics have improved greatly :) Much more definition now, and less of that "I've got a massive white square for a head" look going on. Good work, you should be proud.

Back
Top Bottom