OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
You're either one or the other :p

You might store fat more in certain places but your bf % is an indication of your whole body :p

P.s - Google mail is buggered, email my trust

Haha, it was indeed a joke. But as youve heard before more fat is stored in the usual fatty build up areas, which is being worked on

Will email you again in a bit dude

;)

Soldato
Thanks ill try looking for some.

The problem is I swim everyday for 90mins, so my hands/skin are really soft all the time so those calists which form are always very soft on my hands.

If you want to out on a bit of weight, your gonna need to eat an impressive amount to counter the 90mins a day swimming! Looking skinny, but good, especially considering the journey you've been on.

If you don't have to swim you could do it less and then you wouldnt have to eat so much extra to put on a little weight.

Associate
If you want to out on a bit of weight, your gonna need to eat an impressive amount to counter the 90mins a day swimming! Looking skinny, but good, especially considering the journey you've been on.

If you don't have to swim you could do it less and then you wouldnt have to eat so much extra to put on a little weight.

Well its abit hard as im part of a training club which does it, so pace setting etc. Also doing it comes in handy for 10000metre swims and the other 12-14km outdoor swimming events.

Soldato
Well its abit hard as im part of a training club which does it, so pace setting etc. Also doing it comes in handy for 10000metre swims and the other 12-14km outdoor swimming events.

Fair play I assumed there was a reason for it :) just gonna have to eat more :p

try liquid chalk from myprotein

Associate
At the moment I aim for 3500kcals a day.... sound around right?

Obviously Sundays I keep the same even though I do nothing, as its my single day off.

Associate
Well to be honest I never weigh..... Think it comes from losing the weight years ago kinda got abit addicted etc so taught myself just not to use the scales

Last edited:
Associate
Thread lacking beef
IMG_2506.jpg

18.5 relaxed easy 19 inch pumped, impossible picture to take properly, looks bigger in real life lol. Puts me back to where i was 2 years ago, left arm, im right handed, 4 roto-cuff opps later time to grow now, 45 this September you are never to old .

IMG_2510.jpg

Do i detect Freefaller arm pit hair, must come with age!
Jesus looks like some Brazilians hairy ****.

Last edited:
Caporegime
with that sort of cardio be nigh on impossible for you to bulk significantly naturally, need epic diet

Not impossible at all. He just needs to eat the right things to bulk more. That might mean crappy foods or just some form of weight gaining shake.

well it depends if you are gaining, you could need up to 7k

^^^^

As Ultras said, are you actually gaining weight on your current diet and exercise program Matutu? Are you weighing yourself and recording the results etc?

What was your weight last month, compared to this month for instance? :)

Associate
Not impossible at all. He just needs to eat the right things to bulk more. That might mean crappy foods or just some form of weight gaining shake.

^^^^

As Ultras said, are you actually gaining weight on your current diet and exercise program Matutu? Are you weighing yourself and recording the results etc?

What was your weight last month, compared to this month for instance? :)

Hi Delvis,

I actually do not weigh...... When I lost my weight 4 years ago, I actually went abit the other way and suffered from Anorexia for 2 years, I went down to around 7.5stone, however that is past me now and last I checked from at Xmas and I was around 10s 10lbs, however I dont check this now as I have just trained myself not to get hooked on scales.

Diet at the moment is high protein but have quite abit of just not good food as well, as easier to get the Cals in lol, cheese etc etc.

Think I should maybe increase my Kcals then, maybe you can gain strength and not size on not enough cals.

Its just so hard to know how many cals I burn swimming, I mean I do 90mins non stop of laps, covering around 1mile in 20-22mins.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
whats your diet now ?

i presume being in a club you do have something more than just eat what ends up in front of you.

also pull up your pants !

Soldato
It's a pretty bad time for me to be posting a photo as my backside has had more liquid blasting out of it than a fire hose due to food poisoning; I've lost a load of weight and I'm looking quite emaciated, but as tomorrow is the start of a new tropical diet and training regime (where 1kg of chicken breast costs under £2.50) I decided to do one anyway.

19452-12-aug-12.png

Associate
whats your diet now ?

i presume being in a club you do have something more than just eat what ends up in front of you.

also pull up your pants !

Well diet is mainly protein based and really what I fancy and just trying to get high cal things in like peanut butter and I do snack on all be it not the heathiest of things like the odd chocolate cookie etc but I balance it so I consider it a quite balanced diet.

LOL! yes I ware my pants low, but that is mainly due to the tummy tuck scare, it still feels weird even 18months on and I dont like things touching it, so have got used to them being very low.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
i meant as far as cal's fats proteins etc.

maybe a good idea to try and work out what you take in over a week you may get a shock as far as how low it could be. i did mine for when i can get training fully and was shocked at how low it is even when i doubled up on things.

Back
Top Bottom