OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
Lol at all above. No the scarring is childhood acne coupled with an overactive immune system. Basically any cut on my torso scars like hell sucks cos even if I didn't juice is look like I did :( yeah gym is cliche but I love it also beard wins! do one ;)

Permabanned
rest of me bald as plucked chicken so no probs there lol normally have beard in goatee so not so wild. On another note managed 100kg overhead today as a first very pleased. 3digits in most compounds now DL/Squat/Bench/Row/OHP/Low Row, in fact maybe all compounds

Associate
PGmoc.jpg

Jwewt.jpg

I pull some very funny faces in photos :).

The gay pose is from last night and the back shot is from a week ago. I'm still managing to lose weight but it is happening a lot slower now but that's fine because I'm not in any rush. I'm sitting at 75kg ish, never really higher than 76kg. The comp is a month away where I need to be 74kg but I can water load and lose a ton that way.

Man of Honour
My cut is still very much in progress, probably another 2-4kg to go, but the end of session shirtless lifting induced by the sweatfest in the gym required some photos. Face covered due to the epic posing face

85.5kg this morning.

udNqP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom