OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
not+bad+++true+story+_a0c83bc63d52989a5b16269105c49df2.jpg

Man of Honour
Cheers chaps :)

I'm not that mobile right now! It might just be the half pose that I'm in, but my right pec looks as tight as it feels.

I didn't think to get legs at the time, although they feel like they're withering away due to the squatting hiatus :(

Things to do: get as lean as Dom, get a leg/glute shot for LiE, have a face that doesn't look like I'm chewing chillies.

Man of Honour
I clearly need to post more like I'm jacked... :confused:;)

I don't consider myself to be big, maybe when I'm a similar weight but leaner I will. While I can't do any proper powerlifting I'd quite like to be able to run a bit, and not being over 90kg certainly makes that easier!

Permabanned
Thats pretty much the size of it lie, ive been touting for years the same philosophy, no one with a beastly dead and a beastly squat (for their BW) is small. You can do all the reverse medicine ball tricep extensions as you like like but if you aint got big numbers in the squat and deadlift its highly unlikely youll get anywhere size wise. Its why i wont even help anyone who doesnt focus on the compounds, cos its just a waste of breath

Caporegime
I clearly need to post more like I'm jacked... :confused:;)

I don't consider myself to be big, maybe when I'm a similar weight but leaner I will. While I can't do any proper powerlifting I'd quite like to be able to run a bit, and not being over 90kg certainly makes that easier!

Your under 90kgs! How tall are you?

Looking good, both you and Dom. :)

Man of Honour
I'm 26, 85.5kg and 5'11". Dom is 19.

At my heaviest around 2 years ago (before starting powerlifting, funnily enough) I was about 95kg with more fat obviously. I think 85kg lean would put me almost at the same level of muscle mass as then.

Back
Top Bottom