OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Do you class yourself as natural now? When was the last time you cycled?

Last time i took anything was 25 years ago, other than muscle memory from then i would class myself as natural. I have only been weight training for 4 years now, i did 7 years of Tri-Athlon inbetween.

Permabanned
Yeah but fancy supplements, mainly, have no effect. This stuff has a very distinct effect, in fact id go so far as to say they have the exact effect that supplement makers peddle on their tubs, isnt that funny?

Man of Honour
OP
A knife and fork can seriously **** you up if you don't know how to eat your dinner correctly :p.

Then Darwin rules apply! :D :p

yes. so why do people get so worked up about supplements?

Because people talk about them as if they're more potent than they are and most people try and save other people's money. People talk about being "on" a supplement, and as if they're some sort of elixir of training, whereas, most of it comes from diet (eating the right things in the correct quantities), time in the gym, doing the right exercise in the gym and sleep. If they concentrated their time on spending money and resources towards better foods they'd get better returns. Also rather than just doing a token exercise in the gym, and doing some decent work people start to see results - however, this is only true with food + sleep.

Back
Top Bottom