OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
It could be the posing, but it looks like there is some tightness and asymmetry.

I'll have a look at some of my old photos when I get in tonight from before my shoulders got really bad with dislocating, but I'm pretty sure it only appeared after the last time I fully dislocated it so I'd agree it's down to something like tightness rather than the posing.

Caporegime
Looking good Delvis you definitely look like you're leaning up nicely.

Thanks tom_e :) Good to know it's noticeable...Bloody belly is still lingering though.

Nice progress mate. How much more do you want to lose?

Well, plan is to go down to 80kg first, this morning I was 82.8kg...After that, I may carry on down to 75KG, then it shall be time to up the calories ever so slightly and hopefully start to grow some muscle mass for once.

I shall not be bulking in the normal sense though, hopefully will be able to continue a lean bulk, and cut again if required.

Soldato
A little comparison pre gym to now.

Heres me about a week before my first gym session:

March2011.jpg

and here I am as of now August 2012:
20-08-127.jpg

20-08-1219.jpg

20-08-1214.jpg

20-08-126.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Not much change here. Eating 3.2k calories mon-fri and seem to be maintaining weight/composition. I'll be dropping down the cals soon to hopefully lean up a bit more.

2012-08-21103156.jpg

Soldato
Excellent progress syla, how long have you been training for?

Been at it now for a year and 5 months. Mainly training strength so far, hoping a change over to HST should help me put on some good size :)

Go for it LiE all out cut mode, you would look like even more of a beast if you cut for a couple of months ;)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
It's what you eat not how much, you know that! My weekends and evenings were my undoing before.

Considering how low your maintenance and bulk calories are I'm not surprised. Like I said, my weekend cals are pretty low anyway, below what I would be eating during the week on a cut.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Pretty simple really.

I used to have a daytime diet nailed down, I'd then go home and have oven chips / mash, chicken kiev and some vegatables.

Since changing my evening meal to something more clean things have improved no end ;)

That's just basic diet maths though, you were eating too much.

Soldato
Pretty simple really.

I used to have a daytime diet nailed down, I'd then go home and have oven chips / mash, chicken kiev and some vegatables.

Since changing my evening meal to something more clean things have improved no end ;)

Nope. I bet your total calories changed.

Calories in vs calories out. I've been there and done it i know it works. IIFYM brah for life.

Back
Top Bottom