OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
This one is for the creepy guy: :D

Then @ 96Kg:

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u405/kingpin83/1167a3a8.jpg[IMG]

Now @ 77Kg:

[IMG]http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u405/kingpin83/e12c2ad9.jpg[IMG]

Hopefully i can stick a vastly improved one on here in 6 months time. May even get my legs out too! Haha![/QUOTE]

GLOVES?

Good effort mind, may pluck the courage up looking pretty ripped in some anabloic lighting :)

Man of Honour
I've actually been trying to make myself do more bicep work, but that amounted to about 6 sets over the past 2 months :p

The lighting was indeed awesome, I need to get it to follow me around somehow...

Man of Honour
tom_e - I still remember your initial pictures and the progress is great, but I think this is the point where you need to sit down, rethink about diet, get rid of the hair and take it to the next level for a few months. After that sell your pictures with before/after to a supp company to make some money. ;)

I agree on the needing to sit down and have a serious reshuffle of my diet and cardio, but you leave my hair alone! And I'm not against whoring myself out to a supp company for cash if I ever reach that level :D

Soldato
Cheers cristian, next phase starting soon, HST time, let's see what progress I can make :)

The lighting was indeed awesome, I need to get it to follow me around somehow...

Miss read this, thought you said lightning, then began to think how awesome it would be to be followed by lightning, random :D

Soldato
Back shot:
A655539C-7548-40F2-9BE7-010FAEB2FFB5-29644-00002B30D54C5586.jpg

(I think that was actually before going to bed after a shoulder workout)

Leg shot:
Day after a leg day, now my legs do need some work but I can see the shape coming on, on my right leg (so left in the picture) you can see where the muscle tails off before my knee, where I had massive muscle wastage after they shoved a titanium pole into my bone... :p
Calf's are taking a while to show any real growth, doing plenty of weighted calf raises though.
474C55EA-248A-4BC1-B01F-D33FF6098CA7-29644-00002B30DBD92736.jpg

Soldato
I'm confused, how come it's sometimes your face (you're looking directly at your phone) and sometimes (well most of the time) the dude off 300?? :p.

Anyway, I agree with UE, your cut is now doing little beyond wasting time in which you could be eating and training properly. I didn't cut for as long as you, or shift as much, but I had to switch back to bulking a couple weeks back, found cutting to be extremely challenging mentally.

Caporegime
I'm confused, how come it's sometimes your face (you're looking directly at your phone) and sometimes (well most of the time) the dude off 300?? :p.

Anyway, I agree with UE, your cut is now doing little beyond wasting time in which you could be eating and training properly. I didn't cut for as long as you, or shift as much, but I had to switch back to bulking a couple weeks back, found cutting to be extremely challenging mentally.

Is the image changing? I'm editing it, that's all, apologies.

I have all the time in the world mate :) I'm not intending on doing a bulk cut again, I may however to mini cuts should I feel like it in the future.

But yes, it can be a mind trip

What more could he possibly cut?! :confused: Arms are good, I'd say get stacking on those shoulders, they look too boney to me! :p

Fat, in general, it accumulates on my stomach and legs, and my chest. My shoulders have always been behind (dodgey right one for a start), slowly coming along anyway.

Permabanned
What more could he possibly cut?! :confused: Arms are good, I'd say get stacking on those shoulders, they look too boney to me! :p

Oh he could cut plenty there hes still over 10% easy, but my issue is he wouldnt have much there if he got sub 10% apart from abs. Plus as the muscle % is low relatively he may struggle to hold onto any excess mass at that weight.

Permabanned
different pose stretch out that chest in the same way wouldnt be a lot there abs are better arms look similar (though granted probably better). Gotta remember tho im all about mass so as usual dont pay too much attention to me, i think monkee and kai are skinny $"££" too! :D

Caporegime
There will be less mass due to not being able to work certain muscle groups due to injuries. That and faffing about. I can assure you though, my chest has changed a hell of a lot.

Either way, I've improved.

Come the bulk, things will change more so

Back
Top Bottom