OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
around 22% m8 i dont keep much on upper body cant pinch anything on what you can see there but im hardly lean right now. Im also 6'2" and 110kg so very different to the 5'8" mob lol

BEAST!!!! thats 40kg more then me haha, although your lifts are better then mine by a fair way, i dont do to bad for my size. Get those legs up to scratch and you will be squatting like a king!

Soldato
!Cutting Weight!

Advice required.

When I started attending my gym (last year) I weighed a little under 12st. These days I'm now hovering around the 14st mark.

I'd like to now cut down by a 1st or 1.5st. Get rid of some fat.

I'd like to know how I can do this safely and without having to starve myself lol.

I usually eat 3 meals a day with the odd snack (usually cereal with full fat milk, chicken slices and a few other things) between them.

Thanks in advance!

Man of Honour
Advice required.

When I started attending my gym (last year) I weighed a little under 12st. These days I'm now hovering around the 14st mark.

I'd like to now cut down by a 1st or 1.5st. Get rid of some fat.

I'd like to know how I can do this safely and without having to starve myself lol.

I usually eat 3 meals a day with the odd snack (usually cereal with full fat milk, chicken slices and a few other things) between them.

Thanks in advance!
Post in the gymratz thread rather than the pics thread for a start :p
Watch your snacking especially if they're all in the same realms as cereal which is next to useless in any decent diet.

kai

kai

Soldato
Bit of update on current condition; things gone a little off-track in terms of diet tried a few different approaches. I think ill be going back to keeping it simple.
A1aYuAjCQAAxdyh.jpg:large

kai

kai

Soldato
But brah, your carb bulk for 12.5 days then cut on cucumber paste then bulk again for 14 days then cut whilst the moon is full routine was epic :(

Hahahaha, true dat. None of that rubbish will be happening again(promise :eek:), keep it simple and grow like a weed is the way forward.

Caporegime
Yes mate. Still do. Though not very often, and at sporadic times at the moment. Work is killing my usual routine(s) at the moment. Getting a new job too, so that's also another disruption :p

Not liking what they've recently done with the place though :( Extra space is a bonus, but the lighting and all is horrible.

edit: I'm usually there mon/weds/fri from about 7pm. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Think i'll seriously be needing to up my game.
Going on summer holiday with my brother and sister in law....and this is how he's looking at the moment (doubt he'd mind me posting this up here)

488163_10151208537761233_643979744_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom