OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
Go on you can have a dig back :D

81720889.jpg

EDIT thats a hard pose to pull off lol!

Permabanned
Biceps SUUUUCK arms are at 17.5in according to tapey mc taperson here on the desk, my shoulders are good and dominate my arms, i can actually show this to people by hitching a t shirt and flexing and they goo yeah big biceps then i hitch it all the way and its like "wtf did the bicep go!" As for traps they sit back low on me if i trap pose they acttually are 'ok' as i have a big back which is where all the lat comes from. And delvis i wish they were spots as they would go but just scars now and from before the sauce too lame :( will be there forever.

Thanks for the props tho was only putting it up for delvis to have a cheap pop hence the fun pose

Permabanned
Thanks m8, yeah its such a strange balance im starting to even out now im on cycle, im doing bicep work twice weekly using a complex supersetting pattern to break the fibres down sequentially im hoping that will help as ive followed the mantra of no direct bicep work but my back has just taken over and dominated. On the plus side i want the arnie aesthetic and i think as long as my health can hold out i will get into the ballpark somewhere down the line, can at least get where he was in his early 20's i think where he looked damn good.

Man of Honour
I'm not even saying you have small arms, but they're dwarfed by the rest of you! You look broad as **** for 6'2". I find that when I actually do some consistent arm work I grow pretty fast, but then I get bored and stop and my gains shrivel away.

What are your bulk/cut plans?

Permabanned
I'm not even saying you have small arms, but they're dwarfed by the rest of you! You look broad as **** for 6'2". I find that when I actually do some consistent arm work I grow pretty fast, but then I get bored and stop and my gains shrivel away.

What are your bulk/cut plans?

Thanks, no one ever believes me when i post chest measurements lol its all back though but pecs coming this cycle for sure, tell u a secret false grip inclines have done my upper the world of good its not in real photo shape yet but in the mirror i can see a vast difference its been the single best change.

Bulk and cut wise im currently (sort of) intermittent fasting and also hitting +15% cals (around 2500) so im doing it in phases 100% of carbs taken in by 11am and only a carb free high protein dinner plus shake after train at 6 (probs not true IF but its been letting me recompose quite well). Helps when you burn up as soon as you look at a carb tho, i literally sweat a bucket, but thats the juice.

Permabanned
yep easy gainer, remember kids 400 cals can be diff between cut and bulk, im a fatty staying slim as poss. Skinny guys need to eat far far more.

Altho ill go as high as 3k given mood but id gain fat if it was 3k daily

Permabanned
I didn't gain weight on 3k @~82-84kg :o

Yeah i was expecting you to be around that bf%, how long till you start shredding?

not sure, the way i see it mass = less time on low cals, so why shred up till im happy with mass? (considering im not doing comps and what not). Ill probs have a real stab about next april. Ill start cycle 2013 with a brutal 2 month cut see what happens by june. But atm im dropping bf as and when i feel like eating clean so it may come to pass that when i PCT around december that im already lean enough for aesthetics (say 12%) we will have to wait and see.

Caporegime
not sure, the way i see it mass = less time on low cals, so why shred up till im happy with mass? (considering im not doing comps and what not).

See now, I could do that, but due to a previous history of practical anorexia, having fat on me is a complete mind-faff, otherwise I could do as you say, bulk up to get some nice size, then cut down.

But I'm not, so hey :)

Back
Top Bottom