OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
He's competing for the first time in 4 weeks, in the cutting phase at the moment, unsure what phase this pic was taken at. He's always been big, but it's his first contest.

His wife did it not long ago for her first time and looked incredible... it's his turn now :)

Soldato
He's getting help. As I mentioned he's always been big with very little body fat/gymming all his life, but he needed the extra help for the contest.

He got to a point where he physically couldn't eat more and get over 100KG during bulk phase, his trainer ended up telling him just to stuff his face with Pizza etc (think he's an ectomorph to begin with), so I'm assuming the same trainer is still around to help with cutting.

Will post some pics when the competition's done.

Last edited:
Associate
Go on you can have a dig back :D

81720889.jpg

EDIT thats a hard pose to pull off lol!

That is one seriously wide back!

Caporegime
He's getting help. As I mentioned he's always been big with very little body fat/gymming all his life, but he needed the extra help for the contest.

He got to a point where he physically couldn't eat more and get over 100KG during bulk phase, his trainer ended up telling him just to stuff his face with Pizza etc (think he's an ectomorph to begin with), so I'm assuming the same trainer is still around to help with cutting.

Will post some pics when the competition's done.

Nice one :)

But yeah, get some pics up dude long as he doesn't mind, or get him to sign up

Back
Top Bottom