OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
Still don't get reference. I understand the topic, but yellow jersey?
Either way, he's entirely natural.

possible but pretty unlikely pretty rare people tell anyone, even gf's wives etc. If he is then he is top teir, if he isnt then he is top half. So based on odds id go with not natty but i hope he is in which case he knows more about all training and nutrition than give or take anyone here so listen to him closely!

Man of Honour
Either way, he's entirely natural.

t4f5p.gif

Permabanned
Supercow, if you wanna be sure ask him what he thinks about insulin and IGF-1 and their relationship to fat retention. If he juices he will know little or basic info if he doesnt he will know every single thing and id love to hear his theories etc

Soldato
I can completely understand the scepticism, and nothing I can say would change any preconceptions you might have, which is fine :)

Put it this way, yes there might be a chance that he does and has told no one, but if I were a betting man I'd bet my life against it. He's had a perfect diet his entire life in that he eats more than any human I've ever seen, but gets violently ill if he has anything that's too fatty or even re heatedso doesn't touch rubbish food.

Edit: Brother in law...just spotted my typo...I do not share those genes :(

Last edited:
Permabanned
I can completely understand the scepticism, and nothing I can say would change any preconceptions you might have, which is fine :)

Put it this way, yes there might be a chance that he does and has told no one, but if I were a betting man I'd bet my life against it. He's had a perfect diet his entire life in that he eats more than any human I've ever seen, but gets violently ill if he has anything that's too fatty or even re heated.

sure m8 im totally on the fence at his size i dont think its enough to be definite yes, but his lifestyle and other things will be enough to make it clear if so good luck to him!

Permabanned
supercow could you ask him his upper arm size? Im hopeful that he is a lean version of me give or take but hard to get perspective my arms are low fat and fairly taught would give me indication.

Soldato
The yellow jersey reference is because from what I know you cycle your steroid usage. Cycling, getting on the bike, going on a tour etc I am sure you get it.

I don't see why he can't be natural, he isn't hull big, he is just extremely lean. I would imagine ice and LiE would look very similar if they both leaned down to sub 8% bf.

Back
Top Bottom