OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Still don't get reference. I understand the topic, but yellow jersey?
Either way, he's entirely natural.

He's about as natural as two men kissing. No offence to our gay friends here :p

But still, a very decent built regardless of him juicing. If I wasn't so scared of the sides (read: losing hair, acne), I'd jump on a cycle tomorrow. Although, I wouldn't bother with Test and it's puffy water weight gain. Tren and Tren only.

Permabanned
He's about as natural as two men kissing. No offence to our gay friends here :p

But still, a very decent built regardless of him juicing. If I wasn't so scared of the sides (read: losing hair, acne), I'd jump on a cycle tomorrow. Although, I wouldn't bother with Test and it's puffy water weight gain. Tren and Tren only.

lol m8..... that stuff is just...well all the bad juice stories, even my own, come from tren, test dont make you puffy in the slightest if diet on point.

But anyhoo lets not get into specifics talk in here you will get me in trouble,

Soldato
It's an injectable yeah. Tren's reputation as one of, if not the most potent steroids is matched by its reputation for having the worst sides. Put it this way, if I do jump on the bike I'll have done a fair few laps before ever bringing it into consideration. The idea of a tren only first cycle is a bit mental really.

Soldato
375830_10152089287900338_2102777759_n.jpg

Excuse the left arm. A mixture of not tensing it properly and it actually being a bit smaller than the right anyway! We established on Saturday that I really need to start hitting the outer bicep - my biceps seem to be entirely dominated by the inside, and near non-existent on the outside, which does nothing for my peaks!

Soldato
Yeah, I normally get pretty low on my BORs when I do them, Steedie recommended I use less of a decline to hit the upper back a bit more. Quite an interesting session as far as learning my weaknesses go, and hitting the big 150kg on deadlifts (great achievement by my standards)!

Man of Honour
OP
Good stuff. :)

It does get annoying though seeing people do them whilst rotating their body almost by 90s when lifting.... yeah, you're really not actually using any of your back muscles doing that :/

Soldato
I find myself using a bit of body English when doing DB rows, but they're always last, but I find it's more of a jolt up at the beginning of the movement, then I contract my back like a mofo at the squeeze :)

Back
Top Bottom