OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

I took the pics down because there was no criticism, just the likes of UE and fluttergay jumping to conclusions and not reading what I wrote.

I don't see the point in a log, it'll only fill up with people taking the **** and/or wildly interpreting what I have written and jumping to conclusions, much like has happened in this very thread.

Lolol. You need to stop being so butthurt about comments on the internet. Also i don't get it, you get mad about UEs post but then you say his comments aren't far off. Sometimes it really seems as if you are having conversations with yourself, i mean wtf is going on here

Not quite sure why there was such a reaction to UE's post? It's a bit incorrect in places but he's not far off, I don't have a big back, hell I have no muscles :p I do seem to have a little strength though, so surely there is something there, right?
Edit - is someone a little butt-hurt from being ignored?
Maybe I need some needles? I have a small penis though, will it go into hiding?

That first quote you basically agree with what UE said, if you ignore his rather tactless approach. Then you go on to flame him for his comments? Does not compute.

As for fluttergay well, unaware/10

Is there really any point in discussing it further?

He's right that I am not Mr Muscle, he is wrong that the reason for this is that I have been training incorrectly for many years. I 'flamed' (lol) him for jumping to conclusions, much like yourself and the OMG 500 cals a day comment.

Not exactly rocket science, is it?

Last edited:
I have just finished my first day of carb depletion work out's. I have one more left then i spend Monday, Tuesday stuffing my face with lot's and lot's of carbs prior to the photo-shoot Wednesday.

Feeling small and gaunt at the moment but i guess that's the point of this process :( I hate it ....

A3YqIKRCYAEvr-t.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely looking less "full" but nice a lean though! :)

Sigma, you tell us what you want to do, but it's hard to help you if you won't give us details.

You have to eat more, and lift more. Clearly 2 things you're struggling with - I'm happy to help you offline if you want, but I don't want to waste my time - email in trust.

Joking aside, just increase portions of the good stuff you currently eat, do it in stages say +200 cals week 1 and 2 then hold and see how you are, then same again then hold etc. I am up to 2300 rest and 2600 training, and finding I am maintaining so am going to up it a little more. I was down to 1800-1900 at the end of my cut.

Joking aside, just increase portions of the good stuff you currently eat, do it in stages say +200 cals week 1 and 2 then hold and see how you are, then same again then hold etc. I am up to 2300 rest and 2600 training, and finding I am maintaining so am going to up it a little more. I was down to 1800-1900 at the end of my cut.

Carbs? Protein? Or both? My protein hasnt changed since i started the cut.

Back
Top Bottom