OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Well I try not to go to excessive on my protien. Check my log for my current diet it's in the first post.(although it has been slightly changed, no afternoom shake, no peanu butter, added mixed nuts, fata up to aroud 85g) I actually upped my fats and upped my carbs as my protien was fine. Changed from peanut butter to mixed nuts as. Nothing to major really just more brown rice and about 5g more nuts :). Oh and I added good oil back in twice a day. Next adjustment will be more rice, then a 3rd helping of good oil and that should see me at 2600/2900. If I am not gaining weight then I would be shocked!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Kilo of nuts a day? If so that would be immense hana

I can and have managed 500g without too many problems... I felt pretty full, afterwards, however. :)

I've just got back from a cortisol-fuelled work tour of the Far East and Realised how much I was eating to rack up the weight when at home: I aven't had the chance to give myself a clean weigh-in, yet, but part of me doesn't want to! :eek:

Caporegime
Well I try not to go to excessive on my protien. Check my log for my current diet it's in the first post.(although it has been slightly changed, no afternoom shake, no peanu butter, added mixed nuts, fata up to aroud 85g) I actually upped my fats and upped my carbs as my protien was fine. Changed from peanut butter to mixed nuts as. Nothing to major really just more brown rice and about 5g more nuts :). Oh and I added good oil back in twice a day. Next adjustment will be more rice, then a 3rd helping of good oil and that should see me at 2600/2900. If I am not gaining weight then I would be shocked!

Thanks dude.

I'll up the rice more than likely, seeing as that is what was dropped during the cut. Cannot wait if I'm honest

kai

kai

Soldato
Wow Kai, huge change since I last saw your pics! Keep up the solid work :cool:

How do you find your mood/energy levels on a daily basis?

Last 4 weeks hell, this weekend i slept for 14 - 16hrs a day; i got up done my carb depletion workout then went to bed and woke every few hours to eat boiled chicken drink 8lts water then back to bed.

Today i feel AMAZING; i have started my carb load, so that means lots and lots of food; this morning i have had a huge bowl of oats, 2 bananas, 10g dark chocolate, 6 rice cakes, 4 tsp Honey and now Jacket potato beans and chicken. I get to eat every 2hrs :D

If we talking general day to day when i am not going through this stupid process of depletion then fantastic, my diet is 100% on point i get the right nutrition breakdown to lift heavy and eat plenty - It is based on carb cycles.

I am now filling up as my muscles are depleted so today i look a lot bigger already from eating the above :) and look a lot more shredded; just got be careful i dont carb "over-spill" too much; I will need to keep a close eye over the next 48hrs prior to shoot.

I thought Kai was on a bulk?

I was; well kinda of. I did a stupid get Hench is 6 weeks (gimmick, which many on here will known about and agree I WAS WRONG) but my my sponsor wanted a photoshoot, so i had to quickly halt things, and do the exact opposite as i had very little time to play with.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
A mate of mine is doing carb cycling with some horrible depletion workouts. He says that there is a 3kg delta between pre and post carb up :eek: Considering he's around 75kg and around 10%, this is ridiculous.

Man of Honour
A mate of mine is doing carb cycling with some horrible depletion workouts. He says that there is a 3kg delta between pre and post carb up :eek: Considering he's around 75kg and around 10%, this is ridiculous.

Yeah - not my idea of fun. I've already posted as much in kai's original thread!

Kai: is there any chance of some pics with you all "loaded up," so we can see the difference/ I'm guessing you probably look a lot more 'healthy' now you've gone away from the carb depletion...

kai

kai

Soldato
Yeah - not my idea of fun. I've already posted as much in kai's original thread!

Kai: is there any chance of some pics with you all "loaded up," so we can see the difference/ I'm guessing you probably look a lot more 'healthy' now you've gone away from the carb depletion...

Yeah; ill post something up just before my shoot; so i will be nice and full :) (fingers crossed)

I dont go that extreme; the only time i perform depletion workout's is when i have photoshoot that is it! my normal carb cycle is 125g x3 175g x3 and 1 300g refeed day

Last edited:
Caporegime
Random calve shot:

20120924_181516.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I was; well kinda of. I did a stupid get Hench is 6 weeks (gimmick, which many on here will known about and agree I WAS WRONG) but my my sponsor wanted a photoshoot, so i had to quickly halt things, and do the exact opposite as i had very little time to play with.

Don't you get sick of having to change your goals every time a shoot comes up? I know i would as if i had your body, i would be trying to bulk up but the shoots you keep having seem to be postponing that.

kai

kai

Soldato
Don't you get sick of having to change your goals every time a shoot comes up? I know i would as if i had your body, i would be trying to bulk up but the shoots you keep having seem to be postponing that.

Kinda, its fairly important that i need to stay lean year round as it appears you dont get much forewarning; The plan is for the next year is going to be dedicated to achieving quality lean mass. It's important that i stick to this as i want to one day achieve my 75kg goal sitting 8-10% year round:D.

Back
Top Bottom