OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Hah,a definitely :p To be fair this was pre-poo, I had a fair bit of bloat going on! But despite my lack of leanness, I'm really enjoying training at the moment. Seeing strength increase is awesome.

Soldato
My ab genetics suck, such a big gap between the top two that they only look good when I'm much lower bf%. When I'm as high as I am now, it just looks like rib cage, and that I'm missing any sort of definition on my stomach. But hey ho!

Permabanned
The thing is girls seem to just squeeze my arms, then if they lift my top my stomach is flat, but with zero definition. And they seem to love it.

Ive had ex girlfriends say they didnt like six packs but they were probably BSing me.

I think Jason Statham abs are about as defined as I would ever like to go.

Ive spent most of my youth believing women dont care about your body, but the last few months have opened my eyes a lot, women absolutely love muscles they are full of crap when they say otherwise i cant believe i believed otherwise. Im not saying they are as superficial as us men, they surely arent and personality goes a long way, but when it comes to plain, animal, getting god damn laid, there is no substitute even with my bodyfat level im actually scared if i had abs that life would turn into a lynx advert!! (jk)

Soldato
Ive spent most of my youth believing women dont care about your body, but the last few months have opened my eyes a lot, women absolutely love muscles they are full of crap when they say otherwise i cant believe i believed otherwise. Im not saying they are as superficial as us men, they surely arent and personality goes a long way, but when it comes to plain, animal, getting god damn laid, there is no substitute even with my bodyfat level im actually scared if i had abs that life would turn into a lynx advert!! (jk)

Mate I agree, Im not in amazing shape or anything, Im just not quite as skinny as I once was. Ive got a bit of size on me now and when I go out in some bars women often say I have nice arms. Us men get a bad rap for being pervy on girls but they are equally bad!

Back
Top Bottom