OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
WE've had plenty of discussions about them. It's uses, how to do it, and in depth discussions about cycles, pct etc... are not for this board.

I think thats fair comment but there is a fine line between realistic, factual chat, and endorsement. Ive always been positive about their uses and benefits, downplayed their negatives and generally been honest about things. Ive not encouraged any member to do them or not neither have i openly discussed compounds and use, altho my blog does. I understand why the board dislikes some aspects of the discussion but its a shame there is no authority figure who lifts at this level who could discern between, say, someone innapropriately commenting on the matter and someone commenting in an appropriate fashion, also taking into account how they feel on the topic. Im outright against some folks using at all, wheras others id happily come help them with the needles lol

Caporegime
or i dont have to, cos i erm dont have too. Has gotten worse lately tho gettin old

Fair point :p

I think thats fair comment but there is a fine line between realistic, factual chat, and endorsement. Ive always been positive about their uses and benefits, downplayed their negatives and generally been honest about things. Ive not encouraged any member to do them or not neither have i openly discussed compounds and use, altho my blog does. I understand why the board dislikes some aspects of the discussion but its a shame there is no authority figure who lifts at this level who could discern between, say, someone innapropriately commenting on the matter and someone commenting in an appropriate fashion, also taking into account how they feel on the topic. Im outright against some folks using at all, wheras others id happily come help them with the needles lol

Indeed, it is a shame as I'd happily read about experiences etc etc, but hey, it's one of the rules so got to stick to it. :)

As I said earlier, if anyone wishes to speak about it further, they can always bring it up on the FB group page.

Associate

Just for the record, judging from resent posts, we look similar weight and size, you are i user i haven`t in 25 years but i bet a fair bit im a lot stronger than you, endorse all you like, but explain this, you do i dont, others dont, where are your gains.

At 18 with proper gear i was benching 512 lb and full squatting 630 lb 3 reps, you put this **** in you today and get what out of it?. I was a serious contender in those days did not play about 3 jabs and 20 tabs a day at my prime, cost of living was a lot less but i still poured in £60 a week, mainly Finajet nice and cheap thanks to vets.

At 18 for reference 4 weeks out from first body building comp.
zulu3-1.png

Twenty Five + years ago with good clean products i would back you up 100%, unless you getting them on prescription from your doctor forget it. There is so much money in it these days you would be lucky to be getting 10% pure no matter where the source is.

The Law in the UK if you read between the lines states it is legal from prescription only, if you look into it the Gov is trying to ban all outside web sites from targeting the Uk

By the why how old are you?

These days Sunday heavy Squats, Monday Heavy Bench, Tuesday rest, Wednesday heavy Back plus protien from Hops

IMG_2772.jpg

Rest of the week we will see lol

Last edited:
Permabanned
Zulu, you cant really compare 3 jabs and tabs daily with the light cycles i play with, sure back then, doing that, you lifted more and now you are similar in size, sure even bigger i suspect (hard to tell). But your training background, experience, genetics and no doubt gear have all led to this. Natty i had 110kg bench, i used for 4 months and got that up to 145kg and even after 2 years off i never went below a 120kg bench and it quickly came back up and passed that when using.

My body never went back to how it was pre gear, even tho i almost had 18months clean off training, i stayed leaner i retained muscle, my chest and shoulders were bigger than anyone untrained or lightly trained. When i began training again (natural) i got to withing maybe 10% of my geared levels before starting to use. Now im around 10%-20% above those levels.

In 10 years time ill be 38 and able to look back with the same perspective as you, and ill bet im a damn sight stronger than nattys and even youngsters who use, because my body will be programmed to be strong and big, provided i havent died of a massive coronary in between ;)

Im not sure if you're attacking yougsters who use, users in general, youth in general, or the gear industry. I think in the case of the first, its subjective and based on the individual, in the second its a personal choice that you have admittedly made. In the third well thats just getting old, i hate monkee's fringe too :D and in the latteri think professional bodybuilding shows that drugs are better, safer and more potent than ever.

Associate
Its an attack on the unregulated profit driven **** that young guys are been duped into taken to get results that im haven a go against. I took purist gear available at the time, have had a full three and a half hour full chest reconstruction, enlarged heart, 5 operation's on roto-cuff, damaged nerves in the elbows etc, etc all this 25 years after the event (was a bigger but shorter gear event than most people).

Was it worth it hmm 180+ bench 25 years on, with a 15 break in-between, (7 years of Tri -Athlon) muscle memory vers tendon degradation worth it not. Only time will tell then its to late.

No drug taken for gain is safe, don't ever kid yourself. Its all a pipe dream, mirror posing vers lifespan, then again what do i know 29 years of training, numerous body building and power lifting titles, and as many surgical operations. Growth Hormone is proven to work if you have the correct dosage from private sector, last time i looked it was £1000 an month course for the real deal.

Looking back on my life im pleased at age 45 i have 19 inch relaxed arms, arms that i cannot move fully left to right or raise above my head without pain, i train very hard suffer stupid amounts of pain afterwards, look big feel big dont know any better, but im old school stubborn, stupid and will never learn. But i can educate people to the reasoning for and against gear. Abusing your body with gear stupid, amounts of weight can only lead to an adverse affect in later life, but who gives a monkeys when you are young.

Last edited:
Permabanned
All im getting from that is that purist gear messed you up. I mean it also killed mike mentzer (probably).

If i didnt train id drink, and id drink several bottles of spirits a week.

Ill live longer on steroids.

Associate
It has it place in Body building and power lifting i got no beef with it, been there done that, im against the new trend of taking for short term gain culture which is increasing ten fold. FFS at least do some kind of squat in a gym lol. Gear works best with dead lift and squats that's what gets you thickness, try telling then that.
I will live less on beer but at least ill be to ****ed to give a **** lol

Physics, mainly Kinetic energy now rules my training, ie not letting the natural elasticity in your muscle aid training. Full squat, stop at the bottom then lift to stop natural bounce aiding with the lift, same with bench, biceps, etc full lock out small pause then lift, kills the swing, drops the reps hurts more. With squats i will pause at the bottom for 3 secs or more, then i know its a full 100% effort to push it up instead of a percentage bounce. Hard yes do people do it no, why because it will drop your weight by half and we don't want that do we?

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice updates you two. You're hardly fat maniac :p

Kingpin, keep at it, even if your trainingbpartner happens to quit, keep going :)

Thanks dude!:)

We used to train years ago and we did really well but then he ran away to join the RAF. Now he's back out and we are well and truly back on it! :cool: Its great having a gym buddy though because if i ever feel like i can't be bothered with a session i'll push myself to go just so that i don't let him down. However if he does run away again i'll hunt him down and kick his ass! Lol

Soldato
Doesn't matter how many pics I take, I still can't get the anabolic lighting right.

Anyway, slowly losing fat around my belly still. I've come a long long way this year.

photo_zps5ce6a673.jpg

Had to take out my face. Demented look again :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking good regulus, how much you trying to lose? Or are you not cutting?

To get full anabolicness, face the window and put your phone/camera on a timer ;)

Not doing anything right now but losing the blubber. You cannot see it on the pic but I really have a good level of overall muscularity. It's just the damned lower abs fat that is hell to lose. Granted, I don't have a set diet and still cheat occasionally with the odd pack of crisps or chocolate, but only on the very odd occasion.

I just run a lot, lift heavy and eat as healthy as I can. It seems to be working

Soldato
And about how much I'm trying to lose, I'm not quite sure now. At one point I was gunning for 90kg and I was making good headway getting there, but then suddenly I started gaining weight. Inexplicably I may add. I put it down as to gaining muscle as my arms, legs and shoulders did bulk a bit. I'm now kicking around 94-96kg. Two months ago I was the exact same weight but with a lot more belly fat. Must be muscle I gained then.

At the moment I'm still loosely going for 90kg, but I'm much more interest in lower my fat levels. I'm almost there really. Another couple of months doing what I'm doing and I'll be happy.

Associate
Been a while since i posted an image, But I had my shirt off and i thought 'why not'

Taking a few days off as im feeling completely drained.

Currently on my second cycle of HST. currently 80kg. Need to drop fair bit of body fat. but im content i guess.

Associate
It has it place in Body building and power lifting i got no beef with it, been there done that, im against the new trend of taking for short term gain culture which is increasing ten fold. FFS at least do some kind of squat in a gym lol. Gear works best with dead lift and squats that's what gets you thickness, try telling then that.
I will live less on beer but at least ill be to ****ed to give a **** lol

Physics, mainly Kinetic energy now rules my training, ie not letting the natural elasticity in your muscle aid training. Full squat, stop at the bottom then lift to stop natural bounce aiding with the lift, same with bench, biceps, etc full lock out small pause then lift, kills the swing, drops the reps hurts more. With squats i will pause at the bottom for 3 secs or more, then i know its a full 100% effort to push it up instead of a percentage bounce. Hard yes do people do it no, why because it will drop your weight by half and we don't want that do we?

I wish you'd sober the **** up before posting.

Back
Top Bottom