OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
It has it place in Body building and power lifting i got no beef with it, been there done that, im against the new trend of taking for short term gain culture which is increasing ten fold. FFS at least do some kind of squat in a gym lol. Gear works best with dead lift and squats that's what gets you thickness, try telling then that.
tumblr_m9s5ix2TG31qejbiro1_400.gif

Caporegime
Fat starting to come off my belly for the first time in about 4 years :p

Of course immediately after taking that photo I've eaten half a litre of ice cream :
20121020_224359.jpg

20121020_224339.jpg

Any good tips on building top of chest? My incline press is very poor seems my shoulder fails.before my chest gets properly worked.

Caporegime
Incline after flat and decline, flat is currently 85kg gonna try 87.5kg or 90kg this week but incline is barely 40kg.

Yeah will.keep doing it till shoulders improve so I can start loading chest better but would.like to hear of any thing that might let me start targeting that area sooner, also do incline flys every so often and cable crossoveres.

No set amount really, ideally cut till abbs show then a lean bulk if I can.

Caporegime
Interesting, how'd I go about doing that? I've been doing shoulder.dislocations with a broom.handle to try and. Help my slouching posture.

on phone btw, kept hitting . Instead of space

Caporegime
Cheers man looks good, years of crappy posture and sitting at a desk like a retarded cat have really screwed my shoulders up but they e been getting a lot better lately.

Edit: oh yeah weighing around 88.6kg atm

Last edited:
Soldato
so im into my second month at the gym trying to build some decent muscle/mass whatever really, i dont need to lose weight maybe a little BF but i have good tone throughout my body (just no six pack yet)....I have been pretty much exclusively sticking to dumbell excerises, some cardio and cable machines.
I hear that the heavy lifting is the way to go but I go to a gym thats busy 99% of the time and me trying out stuff like that for the first time is pretty daunting - any tips or just better to get a personal trainer for a few sessions?

unfortunately my bro is a competing bodybuilder so he cant really help due to work etc, which would have been the most ideal scenario.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Depends on the PT - they can be utterly useless or even downright dangerous in certain instances, so just be careful and go with one who has a good reputation.

If you want mass, you will have to lift big weight: end of. And eat like a horse, too.

Cutting BF is will generally require a calorie deficit, but weight training is still the way to go. :)

Caporegime
I found just going in the gym and getting on with it the best thing. I usually train at a gym by myself as im the only one who uses it onsite practically. However I worked elsewhere over summer at a commercial gym, and the first couple of sessions were pretty daunting as I just wasn't used to training with other people, you'll relax soon enough and realise unless your hyper-extending like a mofo on every exercise, people really wont care :p

Soldato
thanks I think il just stick to what im doing then with the dumbbells/small bars and getting the weights up and slowly inch my way towards the big boys area over the next few months.

i physically cant eat like a horse unfortunately , i have a fast metabolism and stuffing my face full of food makes me gag :/

Back
Top Bottom