OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

On average I'll spend DAY 1 - doing cardio e.g. 30 mins jogging at around 12MPH, 30 mins on the rowing machine and a quick 15 minute session doing my biceps - Pyramids, 11KG dumbells. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 2 - I'll spend an hour on my biceps doing Pyramids on a Bench 11KG again, 5 sets of 10 reps on 30KG on the W bar. Then 20 mins on my triceps on 20KG, 20 mins doing 5 sets of 10 pullups to finish. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 3 - I'll really push myself doing shrugs on 60KG, 6 sets of 10, then 2 set on 70KG. That takes around 40 minutes. 30 minutes on my abs doing the 'chair leg raise' and then 30 minutes training my legs, pushing around 70KG 5 sets of 10. Then a final set of 20. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 4 - I'll spend an hour purely focused on the Cable crossover machine, 5 sets of 10 on 20KG on my biceps - 5 sets of 10 on 15KG on my triceps - 5 sets of 15 on the overhead bar pull on 40KG for my Lats. Then I'll spend 30 minutes bench pressing, starting on 30KG working my way up 5kg at a time to 50KG (only doing 5 on 50 though) and the remaining 20 mins doing 50 leg lifts for my abs.15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 5 - Full hour on benching, lifting as much as possible towards the end trying at least 1 rep on 60KG. then I'll train my legs again for 30 mins, 5 set of 10 on 70KG. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

**I Jog for around 20 minutes to the gym and back every time I go so that's my warm up done before I even reach the gym :)

I eat 6 small meals throughout the day OR 2 large meals with 2 small snacks BOTH with a pint of weight gainer EVERY DAY.

Oh my holy hell.

Ok, my advice: STOP, right now. Post a new thread with your goals and your equipment available to you.
You have the time and clearly the dedication to put some time in to growing so let's help you grow properly :)

On average I'll spend DAY 1 - doing cardio e.g. 30 mins jogging at around 12MPH, 30 mins on the rowing machine and a quick 15 minute session doing my biceps - Pyramids, 11KG dumbells. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 2 - I'll spend an hour on my biceps doing Pyramids on a Bench 11KG again, 5 sets of 10 reps on 30KG on the W bar. Then 20 mins on my triceps on 20KG, 20 mins doing 5 sets of 10 pullups to finish. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 3 - I'll really push myself doing shrugs on 60KG, 6 sets of 10, then 2 set on 70KG. That takes around 40 minutes. 30 minutes on my abs doing the 'chair leg raise' and then 30 minutes training my legs, pushing around 70KG 5 sets of 10. Then a final set of 20. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 4 - I'll spend an hour purely focused on the Cable crossover machine, 5 sets of 10 on 20KG on my biceps - 5 sets of 10 on 15KG on my triceps - 5 sets of 15 on the overhead bar pull on 40KG for my Lats. Then I'll spend 30 minutes bench pressing, starting on 30KG working my way up 5kg at a time to 50KG (only doing 5 on 50 though) and the remaining 20 mins doing 50 leg lifts for my abs.15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 5 - Full hour on benching, lifting as much as possible towards the end trying at least 1 rep on 60KG. then I'll train my legs again for 30 mins, 5 set of 10 on 70KG. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

**I Jog for around 20 minutes to the gym and back every time I go so that's my warm up done before I even reach the gym :)

I eat 6 small meals throughout the day OR 2 large meals with 2 small snacks BOTH with a pint of weight gainer EVERY DAY.

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

5ft 11
17.5st ish
40" Waist

I am over my limit I was 10.5 st 2 years ago then quit smoking and piled it on so much, now time to lose it, im trying to eat healthy as hell and not snck out at all, what is my best plan to lose loads.

5ft 11
17.5st ish
40" Waist

I am over my limit I was 10.5 st 2 years ago then quit smoking and piled it on so much, now time to lose it, im trying to eat healthy as hell and not snck out at all, what is my best plan to lose loads.

Take a read of :

The Ultimate Starter Guide for the New Years Resolution Army!

Make sure you check on the diet thread which is linked inside - it is a good read!

Then pop up and post any more questions you have in here :

*** The 2013 Gym Rats Thread ***

hopefully that is not too much information to scare you off :D

5ft 11
17.5st ish
40" Waist

Calorie deficit, exercise and a shed load of willpower. :)

If you want help, post your week-long food diary in the Gym Ratz thread, whilst reading Steedie's New Year's Resolution Guide.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I do use WHEY for weight gainer and it seems to be working :) And also, I do agree completely that when I go to the Gym I'm not overly sure on what to work on or how to work on it. I seem to just pick up some weights and try and reach goals. Although, I do try to train most of my muscles, in the 5 week i'll train my Lats, triceps, biceps, Shoulders, back, Abs, traps and calves.

I've gained 1st 2lbz. in the past 6 weeks so It's evident I'm gaining progress, just one last question to you guys, and No Homo :L, but are changes apparent in the way I'm looking?

Cheers guys and Kcon1 for the link. :D

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I do use WHEY for weight gainer and it seems to be working :) And also, I do agree completely that when I go to the Gym I'm not overly sure on what to work on or how to work on it. I seem to just pick up some weights and try and reach goals. Although, I do try to train most of my muscles, in the 5 week i'll train my Lats, triceps, biceps, Shoulders, back, Abs, traps and calves.
I guess the subtle approached tried by all didn't quite get through, soooooooooooo, your current training routine is utter ****. No really, it is.

I've gained 1st 2lbz. in the past 6 weeks so It's evident I'm gaining progress, just one last question to you guys, and No Homo :L, but are changes apparent in the way I'm looking?
If you gained then it's because you are eating to a calorie surplus, if the weight gainer helps you to achieve this, then ok, but the point remains a surplus is a surplus with our without the assistance of a weight gainer.

Yeah you will for sure, plenty of very knowledgeable guys around here, might take a day or two though since most of them are currently on the yearly gym session/baby oil meet ;).

my back (cheers steedie for the pose advice)
GymRatzMeet019_zpsed47ac63.jpg

Reference pic pre-cut. 80.5kg. Got a lot of loose skin from losting 100lbs+, which I don't expect to ever go away really. But I might aswell see how close I can get!

pre-cut.jpg

And one for LiE, complete with chalk remnants.
FZpvpPkl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom