OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

LiE your back keeps getting better and better, insane width its truely Bane-Esk!

I know i said i would stay under wraps untill May, but heres a quick snap following yesterdays shoulder session - still technically under wrap.
akljf8cqae1wev.jpg

Just want to show progress is being made and my physique is certaintly not stagnant.

note yes LiE anabolic lighting

Last edited:
lol kai, why is it so blurry?

Arms are looking solid there. I've nothing against anabolic lighting tbh, it allows for a clearer picture of the developed muscles. No point taking pictures in poor light that show nothing.

lol kai, why is it so blurry?

Arms are looking solid there. I've nothing against anabolic lighting tbh, it allows for a clearer picture of the developed muscles. No point taking pictures in poor light that show nothing.

Was taken on the work phone - rubbish iPhone 3gs, might explain the shakey image but more likely the come down from pre-workout.

Last edited:
New to the forum guys, basically I'm a Freelance Graphic Design student and it's hopefully going to turn into a career. And I didn't want to be really seen as your stereotypical I.T 'Geek' so I decided to start the gym 6 weeks ago and this is where I'm at now! ( I have around 3500 calories per day including 1 pint of weight gainer w/ milk & I go to the gym for 2 hours for 4-5 days a week ) P.S - Feedback would be great.
9108227a326efb140643bb45910dd6b8.png

On average I'll spend DAY 1 - doing cardio e.g. 30 mins jogging at around 12MPH, 30 mins on the rowing machine and a quick 15 minute session doing my biceps - Pyramids, 11KG dumbells. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 2 - I'll spend an hour on my biceps doing Pyramids on a Bench 11KG again, 5 sets of 10 reps on 30KG on the W bar. Then 20 mins on my triceps on 20KG, 20 mins doing 5 sets of 10 pullups to finish. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 3 - I'll really push myself doing shrugs on 60KG, 6 sets of 10, then 2 set on 70KG. That takes around 40 minutes. 30 minutes on my abs doing the 'chair leg raise' and then 30 minutes training my legs, pushing around 70KG 5 sets of 10. Then a final set of 20. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 4 - I'll spend an hour purely focused on the Cable crossover machine, 5 sets of 10 on 20KG on my biceps - 5 sets of 10 on 15KG on my triceps - 5 sets of 15 on the overhead bar pull on 40KG for my Lats. Then I'll spend 30 minutes bench pressing, starting on 30KG working my way up 5kg at a time to 50KG (only doing 5 on 50 though) and the remaining 20 mins doing 50 leg lifts for my abs.15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 5 - Full hour on benching, lifting as much as possible towards the end trying at least 1 rep on 60KG. then I'll train my legs again for 30 mins, 5 set of 10 on 70KG. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

**I Jog for around 20 minutes to the gym and back every time I go so that's my warm up done before I even reach the gym :)

I eat 6 small meals throughout the day OR 2 large meals with 2 small snacks BOTH with a pint of weight gainer EVERY DAY.

On average I'll spend DAY 1 - doing cardio e.g. 30 mins jogging at around 12MPH, 30 mins on the rowing machine and a quick 15 minute session doing my biceps - Pyramids, 11KG dumbells. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 2 - I'll spend an hour on my biceps doing Pyramids on a Bench 11KG again, 5 sets of 10 reps on 30KG on the W bar. Then 20 mins on my triceps on 20KG, 20 mins doing 5 sets of 10 pullups to finish. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 3 - I'll really push myself doing shrugs on 60KG, 6 sets of 10, then 2 set on 70KG. That takes around 40 minutes. 30 minutes on my abs doing the 'chair leg raise' and then 30 minutes training my legs, pushing around 70KG 5 sets of 10. Then a final set of 20. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 4 - I'll spend an hour purely focused on the Cable crossover machine, 5 sets of 10 on 20KG on my biceps - 5 sets of 10 on 15KG on my triceps - 5 sets of 15 on the overhead bar pull on 40KG for my Lats. Then I'll spend 30 minutes bench pressing, starting on 30KG working my way up 5kg at a time to 50KG (only doing 5 on 50 though) and the remaining 20 mins doing 50 leg lifts for my abs.15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

DAY 5 - Full hour on benching, lifting as much as possible towards the end trying at least 1 rep on 60KG. then I'll train my legs again for 30 mins, 5 set of 10 on 70KG. 15 - 20 MINUTE TOTAL OF RESTS INBETWEEN.

**I Jog for around 20 minutes to the gym and back every time I go so that's my warm up done before I even reach the gym :)

I eat 6 small meals throughout the day OR 2 large meals with 2 small snacks BOTH with a pint of weight gainer EVERY DAY.

Wowsers you waste a lot of time in the gym, 40 minutes on shrugs, 30 on abs :eek:. All that cardio you're doing is totally counter productive to your goal as well.

As already suggested, get yourself a proper routine if you want to make real progress. At the moment you basically do a pick n mix everytime you go to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom