OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

[bgcb]REPO_MAN;23960627 said:
DOWN FROM 20St to under 14St?!!

Thats literally amazing. Well done, if only there were more people in this world with that level of determination.

I bet you feel so good now.

I feel pretty good yeah :)

Still got the mentality that I'm still massive though, which I'm sure will take a while to get used to :p

Some inspiration in this thread and some beef-cakes. Recently done something to my arm and its pretty much stopped all lifting. Sucks to be me.

No arms means more leg work. ;)

Damn right. If some of us let a little injury stop us we'd never get anywhere. :D

I really need to get a picture of my back, and put it up next to my old powerlifting one.

Here's me just on Saturday, 9 months of training since starting back.
19137ac6-c152-415d-aaaa-e9324301b64e_zps2e1a0b6a.jpg

NjF89b1.jpg

At a mighty 92.5-93kg. Still can't get used to being so light! :o

First thing in the morning and no anabolic lighting and no pump. Will try and get a better shot before I leave after a pump - maybe after a shoulder and brocep pump! :D

Spend years lifting weights.
And have low bodyfat.

:D

You use the serratus for the following; pulling your shoulder down and forwards. It also acts to draw away your shoulder from the body as well as rotate them upwards.

You use them when you do overhead exercises either with your back or your shoulders.

I don't do any exercise for them specifically, a combination of overhead press, ring dips, pull ups, and dumbbell press will certainly help.

Back
Top Bottom