OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

I should have explained, my point was that you aren't going to get problems from lengthening your hammies, partly because you're very unlikely to actually lengthen your hammies.

you dont need to engage your glutes to correct APT

Maybe I am thinking about it wrong or naming the muscles incorrectly but what muscles do you use to rotate your pelvis? Standing straight doesn't really seem to do the trick and my abdominal muscles don't appear to be strong enough to completely correct the pelvis position (mainly just pulls in my belly).

Wheels getting big Delvis!

Maybe I am thinking about it wrong or naming the muscles incorrectly but what muscles do you use to rotate your pelvis? Standing straight doesn't really seem to do the trick and my abdominal muscles don't appear to be strong enough to completely correct the pelvis position (mainly just pulls in my belly).
Get stronger abs.

This will be your primary problem. You probably have very under active internal obliques/lower anterior core.

In the gym I try to finish with a kneeling cable crunch assuming it is free.

For example today,
2x20x60kg
1x20x63kg
1x14x63kg

Then at home, typically the following

3 x planks (c.a. 15 s)
5 x dragon flag (not perfect on the way up but I can lower them nice and slow)
10 x candle sticks
3 x side planks (on each side)

The amount at home varies a lot as I struggle to keep a structure here. I am also doing a few stretches for back and quads.

Damn straight lie

Delvis, mirin, although I feel you might have been stitched up on the calf genetics :p.

I don't train calves separately at the moment, so that'll do it.

Wheels getting big Delvis!

One thing I'm happy about at the moment anyway :p

Merlin your pins Delvis. You have been making all kinds of gains! :p

Gainz inbound.

KD said:
That's either some strong perspective distortion or Delvis is like the Anti-Bro

kd

Not training chest or shoulders for 3 weeks doesn't help. Stupid injuries

Mate you're crazy, you got plenty to be happy about. For someone who has had weight troubles in the past, you're in great shape to crack from here, simple as that :).

Two of me taken recently:

ocuk2.jpg

ocuk1.jpg

Reckon I am about 96-97kg. I want to get my weight back down as I want more of an athletic look also I want to shut the girlfriend up who complains she has to open her legs up wider as I'm getting too bulky - she preferred me when I was doing loads of Muay Thai and was around 80kg. If I get get back down to about 90kg while maintaining size and strength I'll be happy.

EDIT: Quick one of my legs so I'm not accused of not working them!! ;) gf wanted a snap of my new running stuff (she was away skiing at the time) just in case anyone is wondering why I've got such a random photo!!

ocuk3d.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom