OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Now I know that UE doesn't give a flying **** (if he did, he'd hardly appreciate a DYEL phaggot such as myself coming to his rescue), but I will be disappointed if you're trying to make some kind of dig. Fair enough if you're not, but you've had some exchanges in the past. Just as long as we all understand that anything like that is unacceptable on this section.

Simple question....why the probing? I'm to much of a gentleman to even think such negativity.

I'm appalled you would even think I would...banter is one thing being a **** is another thing.

Personally I'd have just worded the question differently, but that's just me being over cautious when it comes to someone's physical appearance.

Considering that the person I was asking had deemed it fine to post pictures of himself naked from the waist up on a public forum for feedback and input on his apprarance...I figured asking the question would not need a cautious approach....

This is all very entertaining fellas lol

Yes for the record, acne scarring, not in fact acne, those are not lovely puss filled nodules that i could clear up with a clean diet and orange juice. Im afraid i have a condition that causes me to scar excessively anywhere on my torso. Any injury (even a biopsy i had done by a very skilled private surgeon) forms a lump of hard tissue.

Yes it sucks, itll never go away, but we play the hand we are dealt, and yes i dont give a "££$% lol

Are you still cutting UE? Are you going for powerlifter/strongman lean or, you know, actual lean?

Still cutting atm m8, ive never been this low BF and im learning about it every day, like how you can literally get 'fat' in one day lol well i know thats nots the case but the 5% or so of surface fat can really swell with water bloat and it amuses me to play around at this level. But it has made me want to drop just that little more to some kind of 'cut' look that wont vanish everytime i look at a bowl of pasta!

Since im going to be strongman in a low weightclass for my size/height (u105) i need to have as much leeway for 'gains' as i can, and fat is just dead weight right :)

This is all very entertaining fellas lol

Yes for the record, acne scarring, not in fact acne, those are not lovely puss filled nodules that i could clear up with a clean diet and orange juice. Im afraid i have a condition that causes me to scar excessively anywhere on my torso. Any injury (even a biopsy i had done by a very skilled private surgeon) forms a lump of hard tissue.

Yes it sucks, itll never go away, but we play the hand we are dealt, and yes i dont give a "££$% lol

And why would you with a physique like that! :eek:

Ridiculous. After I meet my pussy brad pitt goal, you're next. :p

Simple question....why the probing? I'm to much of a gentleman to even think such negativity.

I'm appalled you would even think I would...banter is one thing being a **** is another thing.

Lol. You are no gentleman, trust me on this. Act like a **** and people will assume you're a ****, pretty straightforward bro. And by that I mean never my bro.

Clearly not tensing properly, but was mirin vasc.
375160_10152771283010338_474746113_n.jpg

Can some of you guys post pictures before you started working out and where you are now. I know some of you have done this but 328 pages it quite a lot of clicking to find them.

I'd really appreciate it as it helps my motivation seeing what base people built on.

Back
Top Bottom