OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Was this aimed at me mate? I'm only 15st6lbs now so most larges fit okay but are a bit snug. Not that difficult finding good fitting clothes. Jeans and trousers are the most annoying bit as most can probably relate to! :mad:

Why would you want clothes that fit anyway? Every bro know knows that you find a size that fits and then go down a size for extra mirin gainz. Jeez shouldnt be having to teach bros how to bro nomsayin?

PS if jeans dont fit properly you probably do too much legs and not enuff curls. Pro tip

Was this aimed at me mate? I'm only 15st6lbs now so most larges fit okay but are a bit snug. Not that difficult finding good fitting clothes. Jeans and trousers are the most annoying bit as most can probably relate to! :mad:

I'm sure suit jackets fit "perfectly" as well. ;)
looking absolutely huge & ripped.

LE: UE curlz and abz day will make you not fit in jeans properly, nomsayin' ?

Last edited:
Why would you want clothes that fit anyway? Every bro know knows that you find a size that fits and then go down a size for extra mirin gainz. Jeez shouldnt be having to teach bros how to bro nomsayin?

PS if jeans dont fit properly you probably do too much legs and not enuff curls. Pro tip

Damn straight, ive recently started wearing clothes that i had when i was 10

Vests I go a size up to XL, tees I go a size down for extra mirin capacity. Has to be done!

And I think I'll stop training legs all together and just use the squat rack for curls and tensing up for photos.

3.5 years to the day have passed. Commitment, dedication, consistency and a lot of sacrifices.

2 sponsorship deals later I have achieved my goal now to achieve the next goal .

The plan is to take a year off to grow - following this weekend. Reverse diet in full swing :)

3yrs.jpg

Awesome work Kai, just shows where dedication can get you. We'll forgive you for the odd wobble involving grenade workouts and the like :p
Looking forward to seeing the results after some growing!

Impressive stuff Kai, congratulations.

Now enjoy the chocolate protein pancakes, smeared in peanut butter and topped with crispy bacon.....

Vests I go a size up to XL, tees I go a size down for extra mirin capacity. Has to be done!

And I think I'll stop training legs all together and just use the squat rack for curls and tensing up for photos.

XL vests are longer and better for gym ventilation, L vests with long fit are good for wandering round being hench in the sun lol ;)

3.5 years to the day have passed. Commitment, dedication, consistency and a lot of sacrifices.

2 sponsorship deals later I have achieved my goal now to achieve the next goal .

The plan is to take a year off to grow - following this weekend. Reverse diet in full swing :)

3yrs.jpg

Amazing what a bit of lighting and photoshop can do!! :D great work kai!

3yrs.jpg

now to do this in 12 weeks.

Not serious

You are my inspiration now, nohomo

Cracking progress there Kai, tip my hat to that.

Some pretty different photo's/lighting:

6th March (Relationship made me fat :( :p)

PLmXKli.png 7AFDCGE.png

The last week (mid May)

whoWA5N.png HjOnrkQ.png
VGEhTcf.png lmeB0u1.png

No pump in any pictures. circa 92KG down to circa 86KG, targeting low 80's and then maintenance & mass.

CBL/CNS (50/50) over this period, with a birthday and a little bit of drinking in there too. Nutrition is spot on now so will be carb cycling going forward which will help with recovery and allow me to train properly too. Have been correcting some APT and working on form and just getting some exercise variation in over the last two months.

Will be targeting delts & lats over the next 6/8 weeks to bring them up to speed.

Still got my wheels:

End of April

FZG1z2Q.png

Not at my biggest or strongest at the moment but not far off :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom