OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

I'm 18 and here's my 2 Months progress. I haven't done bodybuilding before this is my first time.
I should have taken some pictures when i first started, I was pretty chubby but i have cut most of that off now.
Sorry if the pics are bad I wasn't sure how to pose :D

outpjm.jpg

xd7bc.jpg

6696h3.jpg

2h53bz9.jpg

:)

^^^^ November

These pics are taken today, I been training now since october, So alltogether 8 months bodybuilding. I cba this time to edit the photos lol

88brT4m.jpg
Sf2y9Dp.jpg
TslhCee.jpg

I've made some gainz

3.5 years to the day have passed. Commitment, dedication, consistency and a lot of sacrifices.

2 sponsorship deals later I have achieved my goal now to achieve the next goal .

The plan is to take a year off to grow - following this weekend. Reverse diet in full swing :)

3yrs.jpg

I shamefully showed my wife this post last night and declared that "I'm gonna be ripped like that soon!" haha I wish! Impressive stuff.

some progress...

nothing to compare too but this is 5 months in, been on strong lifts for the past ~2months :)

ill see how my progress looks after another 3 months but currently im quite happy, weight was 73 when i started now sit at 78 and looking quite a bit stronger/bigger and a bit more "Defined"

nothing compared to you guys but hey ITS SOMETHING.

mgjX1eg.png

soz for rubbish quality pics hard to take them with my phone and that tiny mirror.

Back
Top Bottom