OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

aint been on much, serious life **** really getting in the way. But still training when I can...and lost a fair bit of fat last couple of months. Not sure wheather to keep on with the cut..or start eating a bit more
front.png

xo432s.jpg

Last edited:
cheers chaps. Been trying the cutting bit without hiiting near starvation and still having the odd drink/food binge every week, not sure im going to change much now without going real strict with cardio..so probably knock it on the head as cant really be assed with that :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/998019_10152040080837388_1242975057_n.jpg

my current pic from today (post chest session). Been trying to cut desperately for last month or two for a topless photo on monday for a military charity, and more importantly a lads holiday haha. I tried intially with no carb diet but that lasted about a week. found that porridge in the morning helped me more then completely no carbs as i was able to workout once or twice a day without feeling like crap!

will try get a back one up, but i can't pose at all, they look wider from the front usually!

Last edited:
Afternoon all!

Just a quick question, basically, i want to start gaining a bit of muscle mass, i'm fairly skinny atm and i'd consider myself fairly fit.

I want to start getting bigger muscles and more definition, but tbh, i have no idea where to start, what to eat, to use protein shake or not, how often i should train, what to do in general basically, can anyone give me advice on what to do?

Cheers,

Afternoon all!

Just a quick question, basically, i want to start gaining a bit of muscle mass, i'm fairly skinny atm and i'd consider myself fairly fit.

I want to start getting bigger muscles and more definition, but tbh, i have no idea where to start, what to eat, to use protein shake or not, how often i should train, what to do in general basically, can anyone give me advice on what to do?

Cheers,

Post in the Gym Ratz thread matey, you'll get a better response :)

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18474382

Back
Top Bottom