OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

If you decide to go with Muscle Foods use my referral code: MM3955.

This will give you a choice of receiving 4 free chicken breasts, 4 free packs of protein crisps, a high protein ready meal or a free loaf of Protein Bread!

I will be using this soon.

I normally use westin gourmet but will try muscle food if i get something free.

Musclefood is £5/kg.

If you decide to go with Muscle Foods use my referral code: MM3955.

This will give you a choice of receiving 4 free chicken breasts, 4 free packs of protein crisps, a high protein ready meal or a free loaf of Protein Bread!

Or mine BC3293 ;)

I've placed 3 orders with them since May and have been impressed so far.

Rarely buy meat from the supermarket now to be honnest. There are periodic below cost deals too. Explains the mountain of steak in my freezer.

Costco chicken is about £7.20 per kilo and Lidl is £6.98. Decent enough quality as well.

Frozen veg is good too, green beans and broccoli being winners.

Oh and peanut butter. Got to have peanut butter in your life

Edit: just more idea for iluz

Love lidl, 1.35 for 15 medium eggs, 40p for 500grams oats, 40/50p for cans of tuna.Cheap way to help hit protein macros.

Weighed 8.5st before, just weighed myself at 8st 11 and 3/4, very happy for 2 weeks! I want to be 9st 5 in a few weeks :)

Just remember an ideal, but still relatively realistic average amount of gainage would be 1/2 a lb of lean mass per week (or 2lbs a month) for the non drug-assisted male. If you're going from 119lbs to 133lbs in a couple of months then most of that is going to be fat.

I was going by Lyle McDonald's estimates, which to be fair he says is 2lbs if everything is perfect in terms of diet/training/trainee response... and since virtually nobody will do everything perfectly and most pepople aren't blessed with Zeus-genetics then yeah, it'll be less. Should have been more clear!

Just remember an ideal, but still relatively realistic average amount of gainage would be 1/2 a lb of lean mass per week (or 2lbs a month) for the non drug-assisted male. If you're going from 119lbs to 133lbs in a couple of months then most of that is going to be fat.

I just lol'd....hard

Natty and training more than a couple of years, you're not going to put anything more on than 4-5lbs a year if diet is 100%, training is 100% and everything else is 100%. Anything more is fat, or bone gains if you're kai

Back
Top Bottom