OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Well its been a long road for me as you can see from the pics below. When my daughter was born I decided to change my life and gave up smoking and took up exercise.

My problem is I am still the fat guy inside!!! so still lack in the confidence area and still think am huge!!.... I have some belly fat around my stomach area and love handles which I just cant shift!!

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!! ON WHAT AREAS TO FOCUS ON :)

Here is me 3 years a go at 18.5 stone

Here is me today, still trying to shift weight!!! at 14.10 stone

Last edited:
Soldato
Well done on loosing the weight massive transformation!

You asked on what you can improve on, but what is your current routine?

1 day cardio
30 mins cross trainer
10 mins row
6 mins rope pull
10 mins stairs
30 mins Thai boxing on the bag

I do 30 push-ups after each set

Next day I do weights and just 30 mins Thai boxing on the bag

Then return back to cardio routine the next day etc etc........... I train 5 days a week

Permabanned
jkg3r7.png

Leg days paying off.
Cutting atm aiming for 12% bf currently 93kg

Soldato
Thought i would share some progress i have made,after 18 months of no training and no cardio through a couple of serious injuries and a lot of laziness on my part i am now back into my training properly, spent a lot of time on painkillers which i lost quite a bit of muscle and weight on then piled on fat up to this
15st.6lb

Here is where i am now, 13st.7 in around 13 weeks

Training has been reevaluated from last time, i am training every other day with cardio twice a week running a deficit of 700-800 calories a day. I am still carrying quite a bit of fat on my thighs, hips and chest so i think im going to aim for another 10-12lb and then up my intake to around 3000 calories a day.
diet is very very clean and bi's are up 2/8 of a inch, not a great deal but its a indication im still building some muscle so that's great.

Currently using, Whey Protein, creatine and BCAA's, i may introduce 4 weeks of yohimbe and caffeine as i had great success with that last time, i want to be as lean as i can so i can keep a good track of my bulking and what i am putting on.

Please mind the state of my walls, mid way through prepping the room to be decorated :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Played around with a flash whilst I was waiting for a game to install... and to see if three months of CBL and three weeks of eating crud has made any difference.

Weighed in this evening at 90.8kg - probably around 89kg clean, but there we go...

Front...

fa779y.jpg

Back...

r7u0d5.jpg

Pardon the gawky posing, but:

a) I can't pose;
b) I was holding the second flash. :D

Back
Top Bottom