OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

dun

dun

Soldato
No where near trunks mate but definitely growing and loving the extra day to really put some effort in.
070609_2.jpg

The first pic is relaxed. It might be clearer there but I definitely have about 3x the fat layer on my legs than I do my upper body. Its all good though apart from I'm starting to get less and less comfortable walking for any distance with my things rubbing at the top/ my balls getting squashed :\

Soldato
gbpf thanks. Though what difference it makes i don't know..

Honestly, no one is slagging anything, people are making comments thats all, big difference :p

Yes and I was making comments that just getting the weight lifted is what counts more than form sometimes. Sorry I take back the word slagging. You were saying that he should lower the weight because his form was so bad and I said commented that I did not think was so important when just getting that big weight up. That is if you have enough experience, and you have got your body to a certain point, with good form and lower weight, that you are able to push yourself more with less risk of injury. Any way have fun lifting, and commenting. :p Reading through the thread again I see I needn't of got involved as megatron is perfectly capable of defending himself against comments of bad form. lol

Last edited:
Caporegime
Fella, i didn't suggest dropping the weight :p
i said i didn't like the form and then said that if he's competing then its more than ok AND i also said that if he is making gains that way then thats all that matters :)

but nevermind, this is a pics and vid thread not talk as dun said :p

Associate
hey Guys,

I been following this thread for ages. Thought id post some pics.

I started to get into weight training couple years ago, then one night out with thelads, in my drunken state I decided to arm wrestle... then this happened!

47590A9A.jpg

47590A93.jpg

47590A94.jpg

Not only did I break my arm but something went wrong during the operation and I ended up with nerve damage for about a year!

Anyway, in shock and slightly depressed I had to stop for a a while.

Been at it now for about a year.

june.jpg

Associate
Yeah, and I was unlucky with the nerve damage!

I'm 30 right now, I just trying to tone up what I have. I'm doing lots of reps at a lower weight, I'm just keep having this paranoid dream that the metal is going rip though my arm (wolverine style). lol

Man of Honour
OP
Scaring doesn't look too bad. Yeah I can understand your paranoia - how's it feel? Looks like you've got a good base/shape on you, though you seem to be carrying a bit of fat certainly around the chest area. How tall are you?

What's your routine like? Diet? Do you do much cardio/HIIT?

Associate
I'm 5:10.

Monday

Chest day

and -

25 mins on cyling
20 mins rowing
10 mins cross trainer
5 mins running

Tuesday

Back day

and -

25 mins on cyling
20 mins rowing
10 mins cross trainer
5 mins running

Wednesday

legs day

and -

25 mins on cyling
20 mins rowing
10 mins cross trainer
5 mins running

Thursday

Shoulders day

and -

25 mins on cyling
20 mins rowing
10 mins cross trainer
5 mins running

Friday

arms and triceps day

and -

25 mins on cyling
20 mins rowing
10 mins cross trainer
5 mins running

My diet is pretty good, But I do tend to miss brealfast! so i usually have a protoin shake.

Lunch is usually chicken/tuna/ maybe with bread (but always wholemeal) then a banana or orange, etc. I also munch on crackers.

Dinner is usually chicken with rice, tuna steaks with potatos, tuna and wholemeal pasta, salmon with veg, etc...

But... BUT.. my vice.... alcohol, im mediterranean, i have to drink my wine!! lol

usually generally only weekends though.

Caporegime
do you have a post workout shake or anything?

i personally wouldnt do that much cardio, even steady state, after a decent weights workout. i wouldnt be able to! my body would be craving being fed.
unless you arent working out that hard ;]

Back
Top Bottom