OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Check out this guy!

I don't know his stats or the time frame over which he lost the weight (edit: apparently the transformation took one year, thanks Balddog), but what an impressive transformation. That's the physique I'm aiming for (the slender one to pre-empt any wiseguys :p).

Some guy from bodybuilding forums said:
I lost 70lbs total weight and put on lots of muscle. lost almost 20% BF....

250lbs
6465orig.jpg

180lbs
1077062orig.jpg

frontrelaxed.jpg

took me 1 full year to achieve this. lifting heavy weights every day and trying to cut out all the **** in my diet and eat better. hard work but worth every min.

This thread should help keep some of you motivated if you haven't already seen it: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108359701.

[Edited again now I found more details]

Last edited:
Soldato
Conan, what are the best things in life?

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to here the lamentation of their women when I eat all their pies!":)

Man of Honour
ye..but the dude is now 6ft 1" and only 64Kg. Thats a whopping 8" taller than me and 16Kg lighter...WTF. Check his diet..he also doent eat enough to keep a goldfish alive... He must be like a broomstick handle. I wouldnt want to be like that either.

Its not something I'd want to do or look like but youve got to admire the guy for sticking to it and dropping that amount of bf

kai

kai

Soldato
Not as good as above, but here is my effort,This picture is around 3 weeks apart from non gym mcdonald eating student to, training like a mad man and pushing my self to the limit with a strict(ish) diet.

improvment.jpg

Last edited:

dun

dun

Soldato
Something about that guy scares the **** out of me...

Massive achievement no doubt but I'm always admire the tiny guys who make a radical change rather than the obese ones. In my book its easy to not eat something than it is force feed yourself, plus like Makunouchi says it isn't all fat to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom