OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 4 - Cars, Computers & More - Saturday 25th May 2024

Associate
It took quite a bit! :D

It's a 13 litre inline 6 cylinder, 460 bhp, 2500nm of torque, 15 speed gearbox, 12 forward gears plus overdrive and two reverse gears! It's a "DC13" engine.

Believe it or not, I find it easier to drive than my Volvo V70! :D

Wow amazing how they publish stuff like this. What a best engine.
UAbgUl8.png

I cant reverse a trailer for **** haha my uncle has over 40 years HGV experience and it amazes me how he 'reverse' his brain haha.

Soldato
I'd love to rock up in my 120d coup that's broken but you will probably all laugh at me . Have fun though :) sounds like some nice cars going

Last edited:
Associate
Decimetres cubed I presume. 1 decimetre is 0.1 metres or 10cm. So 10cm x 10cm x 10cm which is 1000cc which is one litre.

So 34-45 litres.
That's what I thought but the sump is not flat like any car and that's a hell of a gulf between measurements, the oil cant be measured in Meters surely. Cubed would be a small 2? On a car or any Heavy Industrial engine that I'm aware with its's quite a big measurement especially for oil. Apologise if I'm being thick haha its been known to happen.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Looks like a great day ahead tomorrow. Enjoy !

That's what I thought but the sump is not flat like any car and that's a hell of a gulf between measurements, the oil cant be measured in Meters surely. Cubed would be a small 2? On a car or any Heavy Industrial engine that I'm aware with its's quite a big measurement especially for oil. Apologise if I'm being thick haha its been known to happen.
It’s pumped in. Doesn’t matter what shape

Soldato
Just realised I don't actually know or remember anyone given that it's been about 10 years since I was last at a Motors meet :o

I'm not the most outgoing guy so if you see someone walking around with a metal band hat and hoodie on, give me a shout! Happy to chat ****!

Associate
Popped down for a few hours in the morning to see me olde pal Housey, and @Gibbo who I've not chatted with for a few years! Nice to see you again and yeah, amazing 600 :cool:
Seemed a very well organised event so great work.
I left before my pizza gland started going into overdrive :cry:

Oh and I saw lots of geese but sorry, no pics.

Man of Honour
Back home now. Well organised event and sorry if I walked past anyone without saying hello. I have to remind myself who the bloke in the mirror is each morning so explains the issue.

Nice to turn up with a filthy car and drive out with a clean one too and good to see a few regulars and of course Sir @Tax Evader

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice to complete the pilgrimage to ocuk. Amazing selection of cars, loved the alpines.

Very jealous of all the lovely cars!

Had a laugh on the fastest lap time. Would love to see where I ended up at the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom