OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 4 - Cars, Computers & More - Saturday 25th May 2024

Soldato
Lovely day out! Very well organised, well done to Gibbo and all the other OcUK staff handling things.

Never did get a chance to go on the simrig, every time I checked there was a massive queue :p

Was great to get the Starlet out for a day. Some fantastic motors on show too! @tsinc80697 Saw your 600LT but hadn't a clue what you looked like so no idea if I walked past you or not!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Thanks to @Scania for letting me have a proper nose around the big truck.
My pleasure, it was great to finally meet you in person after all these digital years! :)

I'm sorry I didn't get round to have a proper nose around your beautiful car :cool: but thanks for the blips of the throttle when I was videoing, if you don't mind, can I post the video?

It was great to see @kindai again - lovely car! - and a pleasure to meet @B21ony with her video camera!

I was surprised by the level of interest in the truck, thanks all who came over for a chat and "tour" :)

My upmost thanks to @Gibbo and Overclockers U.K. for letting me and the little truck attend such a well organised and ran event, and thank you Gibbo for the tour, I had no idea just what OC/UK as a business has become in terms of an operation, it's remarkable to see what you have accomplished over 25 years.

Spie will be looking down in awe!

A great day, I met some great new friends and many of the forum family.

Edit:
Was I the only moron who couldn't figure out the high tech washroom? :o :D

I found the bottle of soap, what I thought was the sink but that's where my brain failed me.... :o

Last edited:
Soldato
here are a few pics.

pJqmRru.jpeg

lCrshd4.jpeg

tu8u9IC.jpeg

ebhQ3LP.jpeg

SQjxsk5.jpeg

5n89jzb.jpeg

EFhZnPy.jpeg

or2tgWp.jpeg

QD2eNYk.jpeg

P3X8Q9G.jpeg

wVV1DI0.jpeg

nRqUmVX.jpeg

tvk8Yj5.jpeg

sZ8QDGZ.jpeg

oSjP4Qf.jpeg

IBoYyZa.mp4

xXkDJ9e.jpeg

K7qIOpE.jpeg

esnZxqs.jpeg

e6fqFcS.jpeg

bvX5YZl.jpeg

9VoPpHI.jpeg

u5sNH8R.jpeg

EpLnQIb.jpeg

jtdURCH.jpeg

uMTpg6V.jpeg

APFejz3.jpeg

N4xLQ5T.jpeg

II9sZe7.jpeg

783TH2Q.jpeg

ZfZxLGo.jpeg

m74j0aL.jpeg

kfa1IUQ.jpeg

cVtf97I.jpeg

xjFc0Lb.jpeg

T3dwmGP.jpeg

hCJwqR9.jpeg

GjPX2GV.jpeg

rDRLvIH.jpeg

yNpOjuf.jpeg

pNScbC5.jpeg

wEG3ymd.jpeg

k29D75u.jpeg

zvXH2u4.jpeg

nQXRn5G.jpeg

iJITqkB.jpeg

MeDRBTE.jpeg

jY0pFX8.jpeg

V4Gu8iZ.jpeg

VsXsKLx.jpeg

bnS7tjW.jpeg

StoeeBi.jpeg

ecCsRJu.jpeg

fjHAw8n.jpeg

SyK8ok4.jpeg

Last edited:
Associate
Absolutely fantastic day. Didn't get round to taking any photos but others will have done a much better job than me. As Scania said, crazy how much the business has expanded now. Simulator competition was great fun, Young Luke won it by a country mile but I had a good battle with Rob who just pipped me to 2nd in the end. The Crucial SSD I won is massively appreciated though! Cheers again for a great day, roll on the next one whenever it may be.

Soldato
It was good of you to arrange decent weather too! Great turnout and my static numberplate even stayed on to keep the local constabulary happy. It has now fallen off and landed in the frunk though :D

Nice mix of cars, good pizza, and I only heard 1 BMW revving, great day out!

OcUK Staff
OP
It was good of you to arrange decent weather too! Great turnout and my static numberplate even stayed on to keep the local constabulary happy. It has now fallen off and landed in the frunk though :D

Nice mix of cars, good pizza, and I only heard 1 BMW revving, great day out!

Even the police in attendance informed me it was one of the best car meets they have attended and would fully support and love another one in the future.

It was hard to keep track of numbers but we had around 140-150 show cars and over 100 visitor cars on day and circa 500 people in total throughout day.

The NASCAR revving was very nice and a big thank you to all who attended and helped make it a great day and very glad everybody really enjoyed it.

I took a lot of photos but for now I’ll just post these which I took after 4pm yesterday with just a handful of cars left mainly my own haha.

IMG_7514.jpeg
IMG_7518.jpeg

IMG_7520.jpeg

I shall post more later. :)

OcUK and other attendees took for more and better photos though I was too busy trying to chat to everyone and ensure everyone was happy. I somehow managed nearly 25,000 steps yesterday, LOL!

Soldato
Thanks to Gibbo and the rest of the OcUK staff for a well orgranised day!

Having travelled 150miles with a "visitor" pass I didn't bother with anything more substantial than a quick jet wash at tesco a few minutes before arriving so I was surprised (and a little worried about the state of my car) when Gibbo waved me into the "show car" section on arrival to the car park instead.

I had a few good chats with Dave and his Skyline Collection (R32 to R35) and a couple of the other Audi RS drivers but I spent most of the morning showing my mates 8yo lambo mad kid around so couldn't chat as much as I'd like (never even thought about a "my name is........" sticker for easy ID) but both myself and the kid had a great morning!

Ps Special thanks to Sarah the red 458 owner who gave the kid a full tour of their stunning car!

Back
Top Bottom