OcUK MTB MEET GLENTRESS - NOW RESCHEDULED FOR JUNE 28-30th (Spaces Available)

Man of Honour
OP
Is there any chance of getting money back and making the two spaces available for others as me and my mate can't make the new date :( absolutely gutted I been hyped up for ages about it and now I don't have an excuse to be dressed as part of the vontrap family for a 60th

You can offer your spaces up here for others to take, if anyone wants them they can pay yourself for them - I can update the OP to show this if you want?.

Unfortunately I cannot get a refund on spaces, the wigwams are paid per cabin not per person, and to be honest we are lucky that we have managed to rearrange the dates at such short notice without any additional cost or just loosing the bookings entirely.

Last edited:
Associate
I been trying my hardest to get the time off work for the new dates but im definitely not able to make it so there are two wigwam spaces available from me at £33.60 each, just contact me through trust or in this thread and can sort payment out for them.

Sam

Soldato
I been trying my hardest to get the time off work for the new dates but im definitely not able to make it so there are two wigwam spaces available from me at £33.60 each, just contact me through trust or in this thread and can sort payment out for them.

Sam

If you've not got them shifted by the 28th I may take one on the day if I come down and you're not all a bunch of weirdos. :D

I was going to fling my tent in the back of the car just in case anyway.

Man of Honour
OP
If you've not got them shifted by the 28th I may take one on the day if I come down and you're not all a bunch of weirdos. :D

I was going to fling my tent in the back of the car just in case anyway.

If you are considering staying for the weekend, I would highly recommend it and the wigwams are great! We are all weidos but that is what makes it so much fun.

Soldato
It'll just depend on cash flow at the time. I'm off to Turkey in a couple of weeks so might be a bit skint and will just need to see how things are when I get back.

Soldato
I'm gonna seriously struggle with this, I've not been on my bike for a month due to problems I have with my knees that have flared up again recently. :( I can't even go on my bike yet, I've been advised to wait until I've seen the physio, and that isn't until the end of next week. As if I wasn't unfit enough before!

Soldato
nightmare - It's an amazing festival of biking - extended to 2 weeks next year now.

Rode some of the black GT route last week - boundary trail etc - bloody superb piece of trail!

Soldato
'Deliverance' on the Black at GT is probably my favourite bit of trail there... but then there's spooky wood... and the entire last section of the blue run... it's too hard to decide :D

June 1st tomorrow. rest assured I am getting excited (in my pants) again, even though I don't have a frame at the moment :p

Soldato
Where is the Blur?

Getting warranty replaced after a finish crack appeared at one of the pivots, it seems to happen to a few of the models from time to time (XC, Tallboy and LTc) so I thought I may as well get it replaced, they've changed how the pivot is molded into the carbon for the new Bronson so hopefully they'll do the same for the other models, that or I'll be one of the lucky ones who doesn't develop a problem. I've gotta stop being so rad :p

Man of Honour
OP
Getting warranty replaced after a finish crack appeared at one of the pivots, it seems to happen to a few of the models from time to time (XC, Tallboy and LTc) so I thought I may as well get it replaced, they've changed how the pivot is molded into the carbon for the new Bronson so hopefully they'll do the same for the other models, that or I'll be one of the lucky ones who doesn't develop a problem. I've gotta stop being so rad :p

Broke your frame fatty!

Back
Top Bottom