*** OcUK Powerlifting Totals Thread ***

Soldato
damn you!!! i will just have to hope my new Deadlift stance will help me improve on my worst lift ;)

nice work man, all very impressive improvements especially your bench, and although not mentioned here your OHP very impressive

Thanks. Been talking to Ice via email and it looks like I've been doing deficit deads too as my plates are 2inches too short, although it probably wouldnt effect it that much; Im just glad I can safely progress now compared to how I used to lift in my Squats and Deadlifts.

Hopefully get new squat rack this week too, so I can work on that without the fear of getting stuck in the hole :D

Pity you're doing HST, you should switch over to the Wendler dark side.. we've got cookies! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks. Been talking to Ice via email and it looks like I've been doing deficit deads too as my plates are 2inches too short, although it probably wouldnt effect it that much; Im just glad I can safely progress now compared to how I used to lift in my Squats and Deadlifts.

Hopefully get new squat rack this week too, so I can work on that without the fear of getting stuck in the hole :D

Pity you're doing HST, you should switch over to the Wendler dark side.. we've got cookies! :p

If you have bottoms catchers on the new rack you might be able to get a good start point for deads that may help ;)

I tried wendler and I didn't feel it, if that makes sense. I just hated the Deadlift + sets so stopped, this could all be because of my stance (see my log ;)). Also I defiantly need more mass on me before I focus on strength.

Associate
May as well ask for an update while the thread is up :D

100/120(b)/190(b) ------ [67] ---- 410

Recon I could get at least 130 now on the squats maybe more but I'll have to wait to test that theory =P

Soldato
May as well bump mine up a bit, just for giggles:
MoNkeE -------- 75 / 130 / 150 -------- [79] ---- 355

Although I have noticed my original update hasn't been applied, Tom :mad:

Caporegime
Why do you need it clarifying? You put your current bodyweight in there. After all, you shouldn't be getting weaker during a cut!

I was asking, because my weight was different when I did all three lifts. It's not that hard to understand?

thank you for answering anyway

Update:

------- 60 / 77.5 / 117.5(reps) ------- [79] ----- 255

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm. Forgot about this thread. The only record I have a realistic change of breaking any time soon is the deads. I done all those lifts in my strongman days and at least 30kg ago. A 180kg squat, I remember those days. It would bury me now. Bench I perhaps have a very long shot at breaking in a few months time.

Edit.

20kg ago actually. thought I did go up to around 118kg briefly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom