*** OcUK Powerlifting Totals Thread ***

Associate
Dammit I've not really done any one rep maxes in a good few months on squats and bench. Think I could maybe crack 200kg in a few weeks on deads. It will be a month before I really go at it again :D

Maybe someone can make a new powerlifting total thread ;)

Caporegime
Will used to make amendments also, but he's no longer a mod so can't.
Don't think the other mods are actively interested enough in this sort of thing to take any notice either.

New SA gym mod needed :p

Man of Honour
OP
If someone else is happy to take over and a mod can change the owner then I'll happily send them over the wilks stuff as I know I've done a **** poor job recently.

Soldato
I'm still riding the n00b lifter wave at the moment and my PB's are going up every workout. (5x5 Stronglifts..) Long may it continue! But when i start to stall, i'll post again which will hopefully spur me on further! :)

I'm aiming to join the 400 club. :cool::D

Caporegime
I'd update it, but tom_e probably just has a lot on or whatever :) It's just that a fair few have updated their totals recently :p

Anyway, I'd not know what to do with the wilks table :p

Man of Honour
OP
I'd update it, but tom_e probably just has a lot on or whatever :) It's just that a fair few have updated their totals recently :p

Anyway, I'd not know what to do with the wilks table :p

Aye I very rarely get time to sit and spend on the pc out of work these days, and while it's easy to post and run while I'm working sitting and updating tables, spreadsheets and uploading images is a lot more obvious :D

Back
Top Bottom